Bath and Body Works Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, If any of you are like me then you have been shopping at the bath and body works semi annual sale. Here is what I got, Tell me what you got. I love hearing about other peoples bath and body works hauls. 

Shopping Trip 1: (deleted link per Terms of Service)

Shopping Trip 2: (deleted link per Terms of Service)

I got some of those mini candles (in coco cabana and coconut leaves - see a trend?) and also some of the metal stands to place them in (useful for the mini candles which can get hot to the touch).  I also grabbed an anti-bac spritz in coconut lime verbena (again with the coconut!) and was astonished to see that they no longer made the foaming anti-bac spritz.  I had a coupon for a free men's item and got my fiancee a spray deodorant in the "classic" scent (far too many of the other scents smelled like Abercrombie - a scent I have come to loathe with a passion!). 

Haha I like coconut scents too. I love the metal stands for the mini candles. I have a lot of them and I agree it makes them easier to pick up. I didn’t buy the coco cabana candle but I did smell it and I loved it. I am thinking I will have to go back and get it. 

"Haha I like coconut scents too. I love the metal stands for the mini candles. I have a lot of them and I agree it makes them easier to pick up. I didn’t buy the coco cabana candle but I did smell it and I loved it. I am thinking I will have to go back and get it."

-Totally go back and get them!  Such fun, inexpensive items to perk up a home in summer.  And with the stands, tres chic!

This is my haul.. Not much. Plus I have 4 shower gel, 2 luffa's, 1 hand soap that I ordered online. As much as I don't feel like this is enough until December sale. Deep down my none spending brain cells know it is.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really wish I invested in some candles though. Maybe Ill convince my pockets.

I just got into this over the holidays. I went on 2 store trips and placed two online orders. My recent order, which arrived today, had: love, love, love lotion, cream, body spray, & gel. A wallflower in a leaf shape,Paris amour foam bath, and the sweet cinnamon pumpkin trio. Igot a mini French baguette candle that I look fwd to trying. Almost everything I purchased was 75 percent off.

Latest posts

Back