Batman Begins - Two thumbs up!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this movie last night and I really enjoyed it. It was a bit darker than the others but it had some drama, action and comedy all mixed in. I think that Christian Bale did an awesome job in this movie. He transformed himself to fit the character just right. I forgot how hot Christian Bale is. :icon_love

Definately check it out. For those of you who are sick of seeing Katie Holmes all over the place, you will be happy to know that she isn't in the movie all that much.

batmanbegins9.jpg

batmanbegins1.jpg

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Marisol! Thank goodness. I was actually thinking twice about watching this movie just cause of her, but now I think I'll go watch it. I used to be such a Katie Holmes fan and now I am soooo over her. I too almost didn't go because of all the hype but she is maybe in like 20 minutes in the movie. It really deals more with Bruce Wayne and how he became Batman.

Originally Posted by Charmaine That sounds cool...and I also have to check if this is the Batman suit with the nipples
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I read it in a gossip magazine and I wasn't sure if this is the one they were talking about or the older suits. No nipples... He looks really good in that suit!
BTW, how much do you luv my avatar?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I love it! Now if just cut my hair like that, I can almost imagine that it's me on top of Ryan!!! Aint that the truth! I downloaded the clip from the VMA's. :icon_love

Hubby saw Batman last night and really liked it ... it wasn't as cheesy and such a stereotypical "comic book movie" like the last two Batman movies were. This movie is getting back to the comic book's dark roots. And everything was realistic (partly because Batman has no super powers) -- but hubby said there was no crazy stuff like people flying through the air, super-human acts of strength, etc...

I opted to skip the movie though, so I could get more homework done, my summer class is nasty hard .... but we will rent it later
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh, the only thing that bugged me was the way Christian Bale talked when he was wearing the bat suit. I know he has to change his voice, but why did it have to be that weird? Hehehe. You noticed it too? It was like he had a retainer in his mouth or something.
Glad that you liked the movie.

I heard it was good, 2 of my girlfriends' saw it over the weekend ~ & they enjoyed.

I saw it a little while back. It's fantastic!

They have gone back to Batman's roots and the darker style of the comic books!

Two thumbs up is right!
claps.gif

ooo.. wanna watch this soon.. gonna treat my bf on his b-day this july 7th .... i'm sure he'll like it

I just got back from seeing it. They really need to sell coffee at the theater. I was so bored and tired. It wasn't a bad movie. I was just falling asleep. It was fast paced, and a little predicable. Gary Oldman looked like Ned Flanders from The Simpsons which made the movie a little funny. But too many explosions. Why do they always have to destroy everything in order for the good guy to win in the end?

I saw batman begins on 7/ 30 / 05 which was a saturday. I really liked this movie a lot. It was scary in the beginning but I still like it anyway. this movie is one of my favorites of this year.

I think Christian Bale is the best batman since Michael Keaton. IMO, I think Christian bale is one of the most beautiful men to walk the earth.

I loved this movie. I bought it on DVD the day it came out. LOL. I resisted seeing it at first because of Katie Holmes (she's actually really annoying in the movie...like a little girl trying to act a grown-up part...that and her constantly talking out of the side of her mouth). But, being that the annoyance only lasted for a few minutes here and there, it was bareable...especially since Christian Bale is so f'ing hot in this movie.

Maybe I'll watch this movie instead of Pirates tonight. LOL

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I think Christian Bale is the best batman since Michael Keaton. IMO, I think Christian bale is one of the most beautiful men to walk the earth. He is soooooo hot!

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess I loved this movie. I bought it on DVD the day it came out. LOL. I resisted seeing it at first because of Katie Holmes (she's actually really annoying in the movie...like a little girl trying to act a grown-up part...that and her constantly talking out of the side of her mouth). But, being that the annoyance only lasted for a few minutes here and there, it was bareable...especially since Christian Bale is so f'ing hot in this movie.
Maybe I'll watch this movie instead of Pirates tonight. LOL

I agree with you. I used to like Katie Holmes but now she gets on my nerves. I think someone like Sarah Michelle Gellar would have been a good to play the part of Rachel Dawes.

Latest posts

Back