BB creamy concealer question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i always put the yellow powder that comes with it (this was the LE to go compact), but it never sets. after about 4 hours, it's like i never put concealer on.

any suggestions on how to keep the concealer to last longer?

do you put any eye creams on first or something? that might be one problem as to why it comes off...?

it really doesn´t last on you? how weird-I never use the setting powder in the little compact and it lasts almost all day on me.

do you maybe rub your eyes or something?

but trisha is right that the creaminess could be the reason why it doesn´t last on you. I have this MAC concealer (color corrector) that´s liquid but dries pretty fast and it stays and stays. it´s just too light for me so I don´t like to wear it during the day cause it looks a little unnatural

trisha, i was thinking that, but then i thought it didn't make any sense.

liz, i use an eye cream about a half hour before. if i don't, the concealer looks GROSS.

arielle, it doesn't completely come off, but most does. do you use eye cream before or anything else you might do to prep?

Do you have regular loose powder? Try setting it with that. I've found that the yellow powder may be too fine to set undereye concealer.

yes, I always use eye cream under any concealer, and put concealer on like 15 min after hat. I never had problems with BB concealer.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Do you have regular loose powder? Try setting it with that. I've found that the yellow powder may be too fine to set undereye concealer. yes i do. i'll have to try that then. thank you!

Latest posts

Back