BB creamy concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i bought the corrector in light bisque last week. i put it on my HORRIBLE dark circles and it worked better than anything i've ever used before, but not good enough. i was still self-conscious. i was thinking maybe it was the concealer i used on top of it, which was lancome photogenic. do you think if i buy the creamy concealer in my shade, it would work much better?

i'm asking instead of trying it because the nearest nordstrom is about 25 mins. away from me driving and i don't drive, so i'd hate to ask someone to take me and me not end up buying it!

I do think the BB concealer looks better when you have a shade that matches instead of one that highights.

Have you ever tried using Dermablend on them? It is the best I've seen in TOTAL coverage makeup. Its not a concealer technically, but it will cover anything. Maybe if you tried one in your shade, then put your regular makeup over it? I know a few people that do this... and you would never know they even had dark circles.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Have you ever tried using Dermablend on them? It is the best I've seen in TOTAL coverage makeup. Its not a concealer technically, but it will cover anything. Maybe if you tried one in your shade, then put your regular makeup over it? I know a few people that do this... and you would never know they even had dark circles.
icon_wink.gif
no, but every time i'm near macy's, i forget to stop at the counter to try it out, but only because i was a little hesitant to begin with, but i think i will now.

Originally Posted by envymi I do think the BB concealer looks better when you have a shade that matches instead of one that highights. true, but i need to highlight it because my circles are blue, purple, and green mixed, very dark.
thanks, girls!

you should try out the concealer to go mni compact since it has the 3 concealer things. I bought one, but never used it and ended up selling it on ebay because I didn't want to have to pay to ship back to gloss.com. lol.

I have a few wrinkles under my eyes, and concealer makes it worse since it creases in them. so i gave up on concealer before it even came in the mail
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 you should try out the concealer to go mni compact since it has the 3 concealer things. I bought one, but never used it and ended up selling it on ebay because I didn't want to have to pay to ship back to gloss.com. lol. I have a few wrinkles under my eyes, and concealer makes it worse since it creases in them. so i gave up on concealer before it even came in the mail
frown.gif

oh, i forgot about that compact! thanks!
mine crease, too. i actually just noticed it with this BB concealer, but only when i tug my skin out. yours actually shows up?

I have the compact with the corrector+concealer+fixing powder and I love it! (although the powder I never use!)

you said you really like the corrector? then your circles CANNOT be as bad as mine. cause the corrector alone does only little wonders on me. but if I follow with the concealer a miracle happens *lol*

(and mine are really bad too, purple-blueish)

and they only go into the fine lines under my eyes if I use too much. and that only happens whenever I forgot you´re not supposed to blend the concealer that much, but pat it on and only blend the edges. and use as little as possible.

hope you find a solution soon. I know how annoying those circles can be. I´m still trying to find an eye cream that will reduce them a little. sorry for using your post for my quesion, Jennifer, but has anyone actually tried the insanely expenisive Chanel eye tonic for dark circles??

I have the compact too - wanted to try it this way before buying the full sizes.

I have really dark, hereditary circles and when i use the corrector and concealer together, they are covered really well.

I also agree with envymi - when choosing the concealer shade, the MA put on a lighter shade to my skin tone, and one that matched my skin tone. The lighter shade was awful and made my circles stand out even more, whereas the shade that matched my skintone looked more natural.

I have the compact with the corrector+concealer+fixing powder and I love it! (although the powder I never use!)you said you really like the corrector? then your circles CANNOT be as bad as mine. cause the corrector alone does only little wonders on me. but if I follow with the concealer a miracle happens *lol*

(and mine are really bad too, purple-blueish)

and they only go into the fine lines under my eyes if I use too much. and that only happens whenever I forgot you´re not supposed to blend the concealer that much, but pat it on and only blend the edges. and use as little as possible.

thanks, arielle! i liked the corrector, but i'm sure there's better out there. i can't wait to try joe blasco's blue neutralizer. his other neutralizers work well. i've read reviews, but there's none for this, so i'll just buy it and see for myself.

Originally Posted by Arielle hope you find a solution soon. I know how annoying those circles can be. I´m still trying to find an eye cream that will reduce them a little. sorry for using your post for my quesion, Jennifer, but has anyone actually tried the insanely expenisive Chanel eye tonic for dark circles?? that's okay for asking in this thread because i used it! i used it last year in july until the end of august, when it ran out. it made my skin thicker, like it said it would, which made the dark circles less visible, but not enough for me to go crazy over it and repurchase it. $50 every other month is expensive, too, you know! read my review on it...
Skin Care-->Eye Treatments-->Chanel-->Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector- $50.00

hope that helps!

Originally Posted by Bhav I have the compact too - wanted to try it this way before buying the full sizes.I have really dark, hereditary circles and when i use the corrector and concealer together, they are covered really well.

I also agree with envymi - when choosing the concealer shade, the MA put on a lighter shade to my skin tone, and one that matched my skin tone. The lighter shade was awful and made my circles stand out even more, whereas the shade that matched my skintone looked more natural.

that's what the MA did with me, too. lighter is just as bad as darker!
i'm definitely gonna give this a try now.

thanks, everyone!

oh i didn´t know it was you that tried the Chanel tonic. I already read the review and couldn´t decide on what to do.cause I could live with spending 50 bucks if it lasts like 2-3 months and REALLY works. I guess I will give it a try next month (already spent too much money this month *lol*).

keep your fingers crossed for me. I am sick of not being able to leave the house without concealer. man I feel so old when I look in the mirror and see those ugly circles under my eyes. I am thinking I´m only 20...guess it´s gonna get even worse as I get older
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh i didn´t know it was you that tried the Chanel tonic. I already read the review and couldn´t decide on what to do.cause I could live with spending 50 bucks if it lasts like 2-3 months and REALLY works. I guess I will give it a try next month (already spent too much money this month *lol*).
keep your fingers crossed for me. I am sick of not being able to leave the house without concealer. man I feel so old when I look in the mirror and see those ugly circles under my eyes. I am thinking I´m only 20...guess it´s gonna get even worse as I get older
icon_cry.gif

i know what you mean. i just hate the blue/green. it's easy to make them lighter with concealer, but the green/blue depresses me. i can never wear eyeshadow! it looks like i got punched in the eye.

Latest posts

Back