BBW's Line of skin care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone a fan of this new line? I am not particularly impressed. I find the white tea face serum scent way too strong. I do however, like the pumpkin mask.

I haven't tried their skincare line but I know a lot of ladies who do like it for an uncomplicated skincare line/regemin. I'm not sure if I'd like the line only because everyone says the fragrance is so strong. I do know that the pumpkin mask is extremly popular HG for many. Some use the Pumpkin mask in conjunction with the asprin mask. Here's the recipe for that in case you don't have it.

<TABLE width="70%"><TBODY><TR><TD>

HOW TO MAKE AN ASPIRIN MASK: Do not use if you're allergic to aspirin.The BHA content in the humble aspirin pill is a powerful agent against blemishes, and using this as a scrub/mask will leave you with smooth, even skin. It is recommended to use this once a week, but you can increase the frequency of use if necessary.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<CENTER><HR width="80%" color=#f8ecfe></CENTER>

<TABLE cellSpacing=25 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%">

Step 1: Take 6 uncoated aspirin and break each into halves. Put in a small cup or a lid.

Step 2: Add 3-4 drops of warm/hot water, and use a stick to smush the aspirin around. If it's too dry and doesn't dissolve, add 1 drop of water at a time until it forms into a thick white paste.

Step 3: Spread thickly onto your face. Leave for 10-15 minutes. You'll know it's ready when bits of white powder start falling off your face. Step 4: As you wash it off with warm water, gently massage it into your skin. You'll feel your skin to be very smooth and even. Step 5: Pat face gently dry. You should be feeling radiant and soft!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk Is anyone a fan of this new line? I am not particularly impressed. I find the white tea face serum scent way too strong. I do however, like the pumpkin mask.

I've heard the same thing about the pumpkin mask. It's suppose to be a really good mask but the rest of the skin care is average. I haven't tried the line because my skin is so sensitive and with the strong fragrance in the products my skin might not agree with them.

My sis swears by the pumpkin mask. She says if she feels a breakout coming on, she just whips out the mask & poof! Blemish gone! I've used it and I didn't like it. It seemed to take a very long time to dry on my face & I didn't notice any results. Love the smell, though!

I use the oily skin regime as a substitute when I don't have MD Formulations on hand. The Oat cleanser is awesome for my oily skin. The "supporting" products are good. I didn't have a problem with a bad/heavy scent.

Haven't tried the pumpkin masque, but also have heard it's great.

Latest posts

Back