Bday Haul!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday (August 16th) was my bday!!

My boyfriend got me some pearl earings from Iridesse. BEAUTIFUL!!! Then I got a marcasite ring... I love marcasite rings!! I FINALLY got my MAC Pro card in the mail... I ordered a bunch of stuff online, when I get it in the mail I'll do another thread.
smile.gif
While we were at the mall I bought a bunch of clothes and we went to the bookstore and I bought a bunch of James Patterson books. Went to the MAC Pro store and bought ...

brush cleanser

190 brush

194 brush

227 brush

a 15 palette

Pro Longwear in Legendary

Stars N Rockets Pan E/S

Creme De Violet Pan E/S

Sushi Flower Pan E/S

Crystal Pan E/S

Idol Eyes Pan E/S

I also got some samples from the Rushmetal collection.. they only had 6 left.. so I got samples of Rushmetal, Revved Up, Mauvement, Quick Frost, Off the Radar, and Copporized.

Then today I bought a cute pair of shoes at my doctors wifes boutique down on the beach, called Funky Monkey.

I'll post another thread with pics when I get my MACPro.com order in the mail!!
smile.gif

Awesome haul and Happy Birthday Kerrie! Enjoy everything, you got some really nice things!

great haul kerri! happy birthday again! i know your next haul thread will probably be the BIGGEST HAUL EVER! LOL! Glad you got your card.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow
amazing stuff

for amazing lady
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
thank u

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif great haul kerri! happy birthday again! i know your next haul thread will probably be the BIGGEST HAUL EVER! LOL! Glad you got your card.
smile.gif
I know, I got it just in time!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back