Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I could not believe my luck when I saw this shop on holiday!!! I'd been wanting to see it for ages. I ended up buying two eye shadows, Bay (shimmery deep vibrant cool green like MAC Minted Eye Kohl) and Beatrix (shimmery bold grassy green, like MAC Sprout but stronger). They feel so soft and pigmented. I haven't tried them yet but they look gorgeous on my hand! They come in little metal boxes decorated with glitter and false gems like boxes people buy purely for ornaments. I definitely recommend these! They even wrap them in a sheer material bag that pulls closed and they wrap a paper flower around the fastening of the bag! HOW cool is that?! :icon_love

These look gorgeous Bethany!

P02_29292970038741.jpg

P02_29292979023248.jpg

these are so cute,where can you get them?They look like they would make great gifts!
smile.gif

they look so cute! where can you get em?

the one that looks like minted eye kohl sounds great since minted is such a pretty color!

Very pretty :icon_love Where can we buy them?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme How cute!!

Yes, do you know where we can buy them?

And these are their lipbalms :icon_love

img7807.jpg

You can buy them from http://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com . I just ordered two more (Be Never, a shimmery bluey grey and Ben Nevis, a matte hilly green). It's so easy to order and it's a secure site. I uploaded some pics of them. The first pic is how they were wrapped up when I bought them, the second is a pic of the actual eye shadows and the third is a comparison (from left to right) between Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s, B Never's Bay e/s and MAC Minted e/l. It also shows the actual colour of Bay because it looks a bit bluey in the second pic.

Wow, they look so cool! Love the packaging and the colours looks great.

Looking forward to seeing a FOTD with these shadows!

Trisha, I checked the site and it shows 7.50 British Pounds (around US $13.25). They look so pretty, I wonder if they ship to US
confused.gif
I hope so
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks for sharing the pics B! The packaging is gorgeous, and i love the lil bags they came in!How much were they each? x

Thanks for sharing the site and pics Bethany. I love the colors but I have to wait to order until I come back from my vacation. How is it compare to Mac and Shu e/s as quality goes? Do you like it better?

Originally Posted by Violet You can buy them from http://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com . I just ordered two more (Be Never, a shimmery bluey grey and Ben Nevis, a matte hilly green). It's so easy to order and it's a secure site. I uploaded some pics of them. The first pic is how they were wrapped up when I bought them, the second is a pic of the actual eye shadows and the third is a comparison (from left to right) between Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s, B Never's Bay e/s and MAC Minted e/l. It also shows the actual colour of Bay because it looks a bit bluey in the second pic.

Yes, they're £7.50 each. It's only £3.95 P&P when ordering from the site, too.

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks for sharing the site and pics Bethany. I love the colors but I have to wait to order until I come back from my vacation. How is it compare to Mac and Shu e/s as quality goes? Do you like it better? The pigmentation is excellent!! I tried them today. They go on really nicely and just like how they look in the case. They're lasting well so far but then all eye shadow seem to when I use UD Primer Potion. I like them just as much as MAC, maybe even a little more. Definitely as good as the better pigmented MAC shadows. They're smaller but then they're a bit cheaper and I won't be using them every day because I have so many others.

Thanks for the info Bethany, I am gonna order after the 20th Aug. Hope they won't mind posting to US
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Violet Yes, they're £7.50 each. It's only £3.95 P&P when ordering from the site, too.

The pigmentation is excellent!! I tried them today. They go on really nicely and just like how they look in the case. They're lasting well so far but then all eye shadow seem to when I use UD Primer Potion. I like them just as much as MAC, maybe even a little more. Definitely as good as the better pigmented MAC shadows. They're smaller but then they're a bit cheaper and I won't be using them every day because I have so many others.

Originally Posted by Violet You can buy them from http://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com . I just ordered two more (Be Never, a shimmery bluey grey and Ben Nevis, a matte hilly green). It's so easy to order and it's a secure site. I uploaded some pics of them. The first pic is how they were wrapped up when I bought them, the second is a pic of the actual eye shadows and the third is a comparison (from left to right) between Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s, B Never's Bay e/s and MAC Minted e/l. It also shows the actual colour of Bay because it looks a bit bluey in the second pic. Thank you so much!!! I know that site, I heard that cosmetic line is owned by Lush, is it possible?

i love this site. thanks so much for the link violet. i'll be placing my order asap!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Violet You can buy them from http://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com . I just ordered two more (Be Never, a shimmery bluey grey and Ben Nevis, a matte hilly green). It's so easy to order and it's a secure site. I uploaded some pics of them. The first pic is how they were wrapped up when I bought them, the second is a pic of the actual eye shadows and the third is a comparison (from left to right) between Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s, B Never's Bay e/s and MAC Minted e/l. It also shows the actual colour of Bay because it looks a bit bluey in the second pic.

Latest posts

Back