BE Smoky V eye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i read about this brush somewhere and it was not a good review. i agree it looks very cool but i'm not sure how well it actually works.

I have it and I think for the brush to really work it would need to be stiffer. Im on the fence about it. It kind of works well

Originally Posted by missshappyasss /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have it and I think for the brush to really work it would need to be stiffer. Im on the fence about it. It kind of works well My thoughts exactly when I look at the brush on the website.

The brush does look like it would be hard to use. Seems kind of gimmicky to me and another way to get us to spend more $$.

I saw Leslie do the demo on QVC looked like a dud to me. She just ended up using the side of it to blend. Like someone said before it needs to be stiffer to work imo.

Originally Posted by FrogLipss /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw Leslie do the demo on QVC looked like a dud to me. She just ended up using the side of it to blend. Like someone said before it needs to be stiffer to work imo. Yes that's what I thought too!!! If she was having trouble with the brush, imagine us!

the brush sucks. i tried using it on a client and it was so hard to use! it's so flimsy and BIG! everyone's eyes are different, so the brush is just not ideal.

I just got the eye buki and the heavenly eye buffer off ebay...yes I am finally dabbling in eyeshadows

Latest posts

Back