Beau!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought this would interest a few, or should i say many (!), people here!

http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...=keywordsearch

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I'm still getting it but it doesn't look that exciting! Yeah, that's what i thought too!

Cute but i definetly aint lemming it, which is a good thing for me right now! Thanks for posting it though Bhav
biggrin.gif

I have been looking for that. Nice... it looks interesting. I may just get it for the new colors.

Is that the only palette they have? I thought they were getting 2?

It's out on Friday!

Yea, it's a soft, natural palette. The most interesting/unique aspect, I feel, is the new glosses (two colors swirled together).

Originally Posted by Joyeuux It's out on Friday!
Yea, it's a soft, natural palette. The most interesting/unique aspect, I feel, is the new glosses (two colors swirled together).

What is the texture of the glosses?

I haven't actually seen/tested them yet -- will give the low-down on Friday, promise.
smile.gif

i think i'm going to get it. it's growing on me. hehe. plus it's an LE. and I know that once it's sold out, i'm gonna go crazy and start wanting it. i did that with the diana and metamorph LE's.
icon_redface.gif

OOOOHHHH, I WANT, I WANT!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should wait for the rest of the Beau stuff before placing my order... what do y'all think? What if the quad sells out before the rest of it comes out?!?!?
icon_eek.gif
Should I just place the order NOW?!?!

The pink gloss looks cool! I'd nearly buy that just to look at it coz it's so funky!!

Originally Posted by Laura The pink gloss looks cool! I'd nearly buy that just to look at it coz it's so funky!! Yeah, the glosses do look quite funky!

[i'm not feeling the need to get any of this, which is just as well 'cos unless someone CPd it for me I couldn't get it anyway
smile.gif

Just wanted to copy one of my posts over here, in case anyone missed this info:

In select locations, MAC Senior Artists will be holding seminars, to share the new BEAU collection, as well as application tips and advice. To my knowledge, on this Pro Tour, there will only be 35 classes in North America -- so if there will be one near you, try to grab a spot ASAP!

At my West Los Angeles location, we'll have Senior Artist John Stapleton teaching the seminar on April 16th. Check out his credentials, he's done some amazing projects (can't wait to meet him!). There will be a raffle beforehand, so you have the chance to be one of the models for the class.

I don't have all the dates and locations, but you can ask your Nordstrom's MAC counter if they will be holding a seminar. A $75.00 deposit is required to reserve your space, which is fully redeemable in product. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a PM!

Originally Posted by Lealabell [i'm not feeling the need to get any of this, which is just as well 'cos unless someone CPd it for me I couldn't get it anyway
smile.gif
I am doing a CP for Bhav so let me know if you want one too!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Just wanted to copy one of my posts over here, in case anyone missed this info:
In select locations, MAC Senior Artists will be holding seminars, to share the new BEAU collection, as well as application tips and advice. To my knowledge, on this Pro Tour, there will only be 35 classes in North America -- so if there will be one near you, try to grab a spot ASAP!

At my West Los Angeles location, we'll have Senior Artist John Stapleton teaching the seminar on April 16th. Check out his credentials, he's done some amazing projects (can't wait to meet him!). There will be a raffle beforehand, so you have the chance to be one of the models for the class.

I don't have all the dates and locations, but you can ask your Nordstrom's MAC counter if they will be holding a seminar. A $75.00 deposit is required to reserve your space, which is fully redeemable in product. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a PM!

Thanks for the info! I will call my MAC counter tomorrow and find out.

Latest posts

Back