Beautifully stupid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
r566959598.jpg

She looks fantastic!Anna Nicole Smith has lost about 70 lbs or so. It's too bad that her mind is gone. But with looks like this, you don't need an IQ!
wink.gif

Don't knock her, Cali! Anna has a refined, cultivated stupidity. It took her years to achieve the level of her ignorance.
icon_lol.gif

Seriously, I like the girl. I think there's a really fun and sweet side to her. I'm glad she lost the weight because it must have been horrible for her to constantly be ripped on by the media and public for her weight.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Don't knock her, Cali! Anna has a refined, cultivated stupidity. It took her years to achieve the level of her ignorance.
icon_lol.gif

Seriously, I like the girl. I think there's a really fun and sweet side to her. I'm glad she lost the weight because it must have been horrible for her to constantly be ripped on by the media and public for her weight.

I agree, there is a sweet side to her. I think she has some serious brain damage from alcohol and/or drugs though. She is something else. But her looks are captivating when she has slimmed down. On one hand, she seems like such a money-grubbing opportunist, and on the other hand, she is a victim of opportunists who've made her what she is. That old man that she married ... I am sure he was not stupid. Anna is not the evil one- it takes two to tAnGo. He knew what she wanted and vice versa.

Look how pretty she is in that pic! I love that one!

ITA about her former husband. He wasn't a fool and I don't view the relationship as letcherous. I have a feeling he took sincere pity on her and felt this was the best way to ensure she would be taken care of. It's sort of like an adoption.

Originally Posted by Californian I agree, there is a sweet side to her. I think she has some serious brain damage from alcohol and/or drugs though. She is something else. But her looks are captivating when she has slimmed down. On one hand, she seems like such a money-grubbing opportunist, and on the other hand, she is a victim of opportunists who've made her what she is. That old man that she married ... I am sure he was not stupid. Anna is not the evil one- it takes two to tAnGo. He knew what she wanted and vice versa.

Look how pretty she is in that pic! I love that one!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish ITA about her former husband. He wasn't a fool and I don't view the relationship as letcherous. I have a feeling he took sincere pity on her and felt this was the best way to ensure she would be taken care of. It's sort of like an adoption. It's was an adoption for his weiner as well. Let's face it. LOL

OMG is that her now??????????????

Originally Posted by Californian

r566959598.jpg
She looks fantastic!Anna Nicole Smith has lost about 70 lbs or so. It's too bad that her mind is gone. But with looks like this, you don't need an IQ!
wink.gif

My 2 cents---

First of all she does look great in this picture. SHe has lost alot of weight, I commend her for that. BUT I have seen here without the makeup and airbrush -- not a pretty sight I must warn you.

Also, she is not stupid, she plays stupid in order to get $$$. She gets categorized with Jessica Simpson. How can you be that stupid and marry an old millionaire with a heart problem??? Smart girl if you asked me.

Also I think she would go in the over-rated category with Paris as well. (I wonder if its just a blonde thing?)

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Don't knock her, Cali! Anna has a refined, cultivated stupidity. It took her years to achieve the level of her ignorance.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva My 2 cents--- First of all she does look great in this picture. SHe has lost alot of weight, I commend her for that. BUT I have seen here without the makeup and airbrush -- not a pretty sight I must warn you. Also, she is not stupid, she plays stupid in order to get $$$. She gets categorized with Jessica Simpson. How can you be that stupid and marry an old millionaire with a heart problem??? Smart girl if you asked me. Also I think she would go in the over-rated category with Paris as well. (I wonder if its just a blonde thing?) Well, I think she really is THAT stupid (I'm still not absolutely sure though). I have watched her on t.v. because I had been fascinated with whether it was an act or not. She is manipulative, yes, but she is also so damn dumb from drugs and booze. Her head's not on! You can be manipulative and stupid simultaneously. Many folks are! LOL. About the non-makuep Anna Nicole, I have no idea. I have seen her look pretty bad. But I would not call her ugly unless you count her personality which our society tends to overlook when faced with big boobs and a Clairol job. But yes, she is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated and way screwed up mentally and physiologically. First graders are much smarter than she. I feel sorry for her son and the constant embarrassment and humiliation that she causes him. I bet he'll follow in her footsteps. She's one model not to model. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

I think calling her "smart" is a stretch. That would be an insult to the intellectually advanced. To her, MENSA is something that happens once per month unless you're knocked up.

Oh, I agree that she's overrated. But she's a fun train wreck to watch!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva My 2 cents---
First of all she does look great in this picture. SHe has lost alot of weight, I commend her for that. BUT I have seen here without the makeup and airbrush -- not a pretty sight I must warn you.

Also, she is not stupid, she plays stupid in order to get $$$. She gets categorized with Jessica Simpson. How can you be that stupid and marry an old millionaire with a heart problem??? Smart girl if you asked me.

Also I think she would go in the over-rated category with Paris as well. (I wonder if its just a blonde thing?)

Back