Beauty and plastic surgery

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe in the power of good cosmetics. A good skincare and beauty regime should help anyone age gracefully :D . However, some people are not happy with the way they look and feel they need to change an aspect of themselves and plastic surgery is there to help them with that. Plastic surgery is an important tool as it can truly boost someone's confidence, however, I believe before trying the surgery option people should try altering their beauty or cosmetic routines. Sometimes a minor change is just enough to boost confidence ❤️

I believe in the power of good cosmetics. A good skincare and beauty regime should help anyone age gracefully :D . However, some people are not happy with the way they look and feel they need to change an aspect of themselves and plastic surgery is there to help them with that. Plastic surgery is an important tool as it can truly boost someone's confidence, however, I believe before trying the surgery option people should try altering their beauty or cosmetic routines. Sometimes a minor change is just enough to boost confidence ❤️
Absolutely agree.(y)

Yes definitely a self-esteem issue for sure. However for life altering injuries, plastic surgery is a godsend.

I can't say I agree or disagree with this topic. I think everyone is beautiful without any surgeries.

Latest posts

Back