Beauty Army box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well for whatever its worth, I've been using the black soap every other day for a week and my skin looks amazing! All my breakouts are cleared up, its not splotchy, and I love it. I've also been using a new moisturizer though so that may also be involved, but its definitely good stuff.

That is good to know, I was most curious to try that. Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've gotten 3 shipping notices from them so far none of which has any updated shipping info. IDK *shrugs* not having any good luck with these subs lately.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've gotten 3 shipping notices from them so far none of which has any updated shipping info. IDK *shrugs* not having any good luck with these subs lately.

A shipping notice for Jan was accidentally sent twice and then there was the one on Feb 1st that was sent. Have you checked the tracking to see where they are?

All of them say its still in Ontario, CA. 
icon_neutral.gif

I LOVE BA! The customer service is awesome and I love they interact with their subscribers via FB and twitter. So far I am happy with the samples I have picked. The one con would be the shipping. Since I'm in FL, I am wayyyy far and it takes forever to get to me! But I am patient so its not THAT big of a deal to be.

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE BA! The customer service is awesome and I love they interact with their subscribers via FB and twitter. So far I am happy with the samples I have picked. The one con would be the shipping. Since I'm in FL, I am wayyyy far and it takes forever to get to me! But I am patient so its not THAT big of a deal to be.

They were on my chopping block before the snafu with my first box. While their customer service has been quick to respond, I do not appreciate having to defend myself and the fact that I did pay for a box before they do more research to realize it was an error.

There is a whole pile of pros and cons, it really will come down to the box itself to see if I keep or toss them.

The one thing I like about beauty army is that the samples are actually big enough to use. The black soap is going to last me at least another week, the strivectin will last forever since I'm only using it on the corners of my eyes, the eye shadow is full size, etc. I do feel like I really get (more than) 12 dollars worth of use out of it. Of course, there wasn't an issue with my box being lost or anything so that obviously affects how I view them too.

I really like Beauty Army. I do like being able to pick my samples, and like Loops said ^, I enjoy being able to actually use them for a good length of time.

Truth be told, this is only my second month with a sub program, which is Birchbox. I still have the creams they sent me and I love them. I will probably still have them next month because you have to use so little of the actual product. So I have very little data in which to do a comparison.

Latest posts

Back