Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You got an awesome box! I get to pick tomorrow and I hope Befine is there. I have been wanting it since they featured it in a BB months and months ago!

It should be... I opened a second account (lol) that I'm going to make my sample selection date the 1st of the month on, and it was coming up on there when I took the quiz. 

I'm having such bad luck with my subscriptions :icon_cry: ​ I got my beauty army box in the mail yesterday, the box itself is so cute! But the Indie Lee body scrub I chose came opened and dried up. It's a big chunk of dried up sugar:icon_sad:
Mine was like that too when I first got it but somehow the next time I opened it, it was moist and liquidy again.

The seal wasn't even on the container the first time I opened it, then the second time it was stuck to the container. Guess it got stuck in the lid the first time.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The seal wasn't even on the container the first time I opened it, then the second time it was stuck to the container. Guess it got stuck in the lid the first time.

Ohh ok. I broke a nail opening it so I was super curious as to how it came off, lol. 

There was a seal on mine, but it was lifted up part way.  It didn't affect the integrity of mine, though.  It's a lovely shower scrub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am curious as to how the indie lee body scrub got opened for you guys! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Mine came with a vacuum seal on the inside of the lid. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my second ba kit, and I just love it so much. I'm going to sign up for another kit on Thursday so I can get two each month lol.

That's what I did! Haha!  There should be a 12 step program for addicted beauty subbers!

Latest posts

Back