Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem doll! and yes the green looks great! ill swatch when I get mine!
heart.gif

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you, Diana!  I will see if I get my notification in the next couple of days, since they do shipments twice a week.  I'm sure they are super busy, but I appreciate you letting me know that I'm not the only one.  BTW, that green eyeshadow that you picked is gorgeous!  

Yes it looks gorgeous! I really wanted the brown one since im a neutral girl but the green looks like its going to be super pretty! I think its called crystalline green! those shadows retail for 10 euros, about $13... on their official website, but im sure with shipping to the states itll come out to atleast $20..so Im really glad we get that e/s. I hope they add more brands and makeup though.

Originally Posted by Steffi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG is that green Bling Tone?  I'm getting blue.

OOo that green eye shadow looks pretty! I got the gold/brown last month and this month I am getting the blue.

I'm more of a neutral girl too so was hoping for a brown, but I figure I can use the blue as a liner or something if I go out sometime(despite my eyes being blue/grey).

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes it looks gorgeous! I really wanted the brown one since im a neutral girl but the green looks like its going to be super pretty! I think its called crystalline green! those shadows retail for 10 euros, about $13... on their official website, but im sure with shipping to the states itll come out to atleast $20..so Im really glad we get that e/s. I hope they add more brands and makeup though.

Did anyone else pick the Indie Lee Shampoo? I received mine and it seems more like conditioner. On her website it shows a brown bottle that the light shines through, mine doesnt do that. I'm posting pics to s how what I got. I've emailed customer service, not complaining but letting them know that they might be sending out conditioner in shampoo bottles.

I'm not sure because I don't have that sample, but it might just be because its sulfate free. I googled Indie Lee shampoo in an image search, and a picture of samples came up and it looks just like yours. They had a picture of a body wash sample that was clearer like you might expect shampoo to be. I did see the picture on the indie lee website you are referring to, and it does look different but maybe that is just an empty bottle? lol. 

I actually have shampoo that looks like that, I thought the same thing when i first opened it.  You can test it out by seeing if it lathers up like a shampoo or not. 

I'm still waiting on my Jan box to show up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Supposedly a replacement box is being shipped today so we'll see.

Yes my only choice was blue, too, but more of an aqua blue. It looks pretty, though, and it's a color I don't have. So, no problem. It's called "Caribbean Queen". Should be a nice spring/summer shade.

I can't wait to get my first BA box!  I took the quiz twice to get a selection I liked. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm pretty pleased with my choices, especially Lift Lab eye cream.

Also still waiting on my Feb BB, my 1st Glambag, my first Eco-Emi, my first BeautyBox 5, and of course Sample Sociery next month.  Yes, beauty products are my crack. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I may weed some out if they're busts, not lusts. But I'll see how it goes, first.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait, you could get the eye shadow in different colors? Only choice I had was blue!!!

I hope they get the rest figured out for you!

Got my Feb box in today. I *love* both the outer and inner boxes! I'll be upcycling these babies!

yay! So glad one got to you so you can finally get some of their samples! Mine were SO big.

Got my Feb box in today. I *love* both the outer and inner boxes! I'll be upcycling these babies!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay! So glad one got to you so you can finally get some of their samples! Mine were SO big.

I am pretty impressed with the size of the samples. I was so ready to dump them and now I am not sure!

I can see why you were ready, but it does seem like your experience is an unusual one with them! Let us know what you think of that LaRocca exfoliant (and everything else, of course!) 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can see why you were ready, but it does seem like your experience is an unusual one with them! Let us know what you think of that LaRocca exfoliant (and everything else, of course!) 
Posted a review on the exfoliant, you are right. I loved it! 

I'm thinking of a look I can do with the blue eye shadow, my SO really liked the color too. It his fave shade of blue.

I ordered that exfoliant too! I cant wait to try it! exciting!

Posted a review on the exfoliant, you are right. I loved it! 

I'm thinking of a look I can do with the blue eye shadow, my SO really liked the color too. It his fave shade of blue.

Latest posts

Back