Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  •  

All things considered, I'mpleased with my selections this month.  I'm really happy I'm going to get the Besame sample and the Eye Candy.  The eye candy was in my June selection window, which I decided to skip on so I am happy I got another chance to get them. I love primers, I like the idea of plumper lips from the emulsion,  and the perfume sounds like it will be right up my alley.  So I really only had to settle on the Indie Lee, but it seems like I can't get away from that company in my selections.

I have been DYING to try something from Macadamia, even thought of purchasing that oil sample on ebay a couple times! I also really want to try the Besame because I've always loved the idea of a lip/cheek tint but have never tried one! I chose two primers because I have a few (spackle, x-out, and I even tried monistat LOL) but nothing really works for me so I'm still searching. The eye candy and emulsion are great because I've just been tired lately and my eyes and lips are super wrecked from hot/dry weather! I'm so glad I actually love this BA, last month I was so sad about skipping and was worried I would never want another BA- and they happen to be my fav!

What the hell! I was able to make selections this morning as per normal, but I had to head out. 

I get back on and it is telling me that Today's Subscriptions are sold out, come back tomorrow. 

I'm done with BA. Two terrible months of selection, I was thinking about ordering this months and now that I can sit down I'm being told I cant. 

Are you already a member??

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What the hell! I was able to make selections this morning as per normal, but I had to head out. 

I get back on and it is telling me that Today's Subscriptions are sold out, come back tomorrow. 

I'm done with BA. Two terrible months of selection, I was thinking about ordering this months and now that I can sit down I'm being told I cant. 

Yes I've been a member since Jan 1st. I got an email this morning that my selection window opened.

Try calling them to see if you can still select your samples. They might be able to. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was so ready to cancel this month, but I decided to look for a bit just to be sure- and I ended up REALLY excited about what I'm getting!  I already got the eye candy last month, but my Mom was so interested in them I decided to get them again to give to her. It took a bit of tweaking to get both oils, but I'm so happy I did, and I've been wanting to try a dry shampoo for a while. I can't wait to get this box! 

This is what I hate. My selection is not that bad and I really want the macadamia oil. But I do want to see if NYX or eye coolers will pop up again. I see people chose them like yesterday or the day before but I'm scared everything else will run out. I'm even tempted to just choose and then email them to see if something else I want can be added to my box. Especially since I STILL haven't received my replacement box from may lol. I emailed nancy-lee and she said shed get on it but it's doubtful . Sometimes I wonder how they are so nonchalant about their problems. Is there an email I can use to get to customer service without going through nancy lee??

Does anyone mind giving tips on how to get that cream cheek? I really want it but all I get is the macadamia oil

I've skipped the past 2 months. I see that people at the beginning of the month are once again getting all the great products. My window opens on the 9th, and by then all the good stuff is gone. This has been happening month after month. So frustrating.

Yoru, it pops up for me Everytime I choose makeup. That's weird that it won't comeup for you. I'd email them.

Thanks, they refreshed my choices on 9am EST and now I got everything I want........oh wait I was overly excited over the Besame cream rouge and eye candy I forgot I wanted the Macadamia Oil!

I waited until 9am pst so that I could see new samples...they added the eye coolers! I retook my profile like twice just to make sure I wasn't missing anything and they definitely have a glitch because my samples didn't change at all but I'm not complaining because I got some great stuff! -Macadamia oil -Psssst! Dry shampoo -crimson rouge blush -eye coolers -cover fx face primer -lip and eye emulsion This is the first time I've been excited since like, February! Having really good sizes of GOOD samples like the macadamia oil, make me more likely to pick something I didn't want before. For example, the face primer...let's just say I have a full size Larocca primer, Murad primer, mini Youngblood primer, mini smashbox primer, and a bunch of samples from sephora. So I never wanted to choose the fx primer but I've heard some people like it, plus it's anti shine and helps acne. I almost chose the Youngblood one, but I still have the one from Sindulge and it's full. I can always use a dry shampoo because I'm skanky like that. I didn't want the blush because it's red but I figured I'd give it a shot. And the lip and eye emulsion popped up for me, plus delizioso anti aging mangosteen cream. If I could have chosen more I would have chosen that one too. I think what they dont realize is that even if it's not something that we are super excited about, we'd probably choose it if it was a deluxe sample. The packets won't cut it. On the other hand, I've chosen the korres guava lotion in a packet because it was korres guava lotion lol. So unfamiliar brands need to be good sizes. And there has to be a few good brands mixed in. I wish NYX would give them more than just mascara

I've always wanted to try the dry shampoo. I got cover fx face primer a few months ago and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about getting the full size, but it's kinda pricey

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-Macadamia oil
-Psssst! Dry shampoo
-crimson rouge blush
-eye coolers
-cover fx face primer
-lip and eye emulsion

Hi Ladies,I hope you don't mind me jumping in with my first post! I've read the threads for ages, but never bothered getting a membership.  Anyway, I've been a Beauty Army member for a few months, and last month skipped, but signed up for another account so I would have more selection.  I forgot all about that other account until i popped on here this morning, and landed up having to tweak my profile about 10 times before I got all of this stuff.

I ordered the eye candy in my may box, but figured I would save these for my mom for a small christmas present.  The value of this box is pretty awesome! I LOVE the cell ceuticals stuff, I have that one too and it makes my face so smooth.

What stinks for me is that my original account selection is the 18th of the month! So almost everything good is gone by then.  I'm not sure I'll keep both accounts...I kind of use them to see which has better samples, and them skip the other one for a month. I am pretty happy with this box, and the eye candy and macadamia oil retail for $25 alone!

What kind of options did you get?

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Skipped again.. *sigh*

I never get anything anyone else is showing they get. I must have a bug in my BA account lol

Back