Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember now since I already skipped but I know there were 5 foil packages and 2 perfumes. I had a spider veins one (I don't even know what that is) and an eye cream as well but those were the only ones that were an ok size.

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What kind of options did you get?

Just thought I'd share what I chose today.  I'm excited about everything except the Youngblood Mineral Primer.  I already have that from my Sindulge account awhile back.  Everything else is new and I can't wait to try it!

​
 ​

Inventory list:

-Youngblood Mineral Primer, sample size 0.1 oz

-Besame Cosmetics Crimson Cream Rouge, sample size 0.1 oz

-Atzen Protective Day Cream, sample size 0.1 oz

-Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream, sample size 0.33 oz

-Freeman Beauty Vita-K Professional Age Spots, full size 3.0 oz

-Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment, sample size 1.0 oz

These were the possible 9:​

2618-0021-0001-200x200.jpg
2028-0026-0001-200x200.jpg
2593-0057-0001-200x200.jpg
2601-0053-0001-200x200.jpg
2760-0062-0001-200x200.jpg

These are the samples I picked for this month. This is my first month of Beauty Army and I am excited to try it. I am hoping for more make up samples, hopefully next month. I do think that these were great choices for me this month though.

Those who got the Macadamia oil, I now have three - two from Test Tube and one as a gift from NYX Cosmetics and Macadamia Oil (FACE Awards) and I love the product BUT A LITTLE, I mean a LITTLE, goes a LONG way.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those who got the Macadamia oil, I now have three - two from Test Tube and one as a gift from NYX Cosmetics and Macadamia Oil (FACE Awards) and I love the product BUT A LITTLE, I mean a LITTLE, goes a LONG way.
Lucky! I really wanted to get one but couldn't swing it this month.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't remember now since I already skipped but I know there were 5 foil packages and 2 perfumes. I had a spider veins one (I don't even know what that is) and an eye cream as well but those were the only ones that were an ok size.
The same happened to me on the day the selection window opens, I waited will 9am EST and everything I want came right out. Hope it helps.

The same happened to me on the day the selection window opens, I waited will 9am EST and everything I want came right out. Hope it helps.
I checked for 3 days. I am so glad others are getting great items. I hope to see beauty army succeed.

My selection window opened on July 1st, and I've been getting the same items every day (basically just the same ones everyone else in this thread has posted). It seems like there's almost no variety this month.

I'm not interested in the macadamia oil, and the cream rouge and Youngblood primer are still the only make-up items, so I skipped. Hope there's more variety and more cosmetics next month, or I'll cancel.

I completely agree. I really hope they're successful.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked for 3 days. I am so glad others are getting great items. I hope to see beauty army succeed.

How long does it take for BA to ship kits? They took money out of my account a week ago, and I haven't heard a peep about anything shipping. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long does it take for BA to ship kits? They took money out of my account a week ago, and I haven't heard a peep about anything shipping. 
I ordered around the same time and they said that the latest it will be mailed out is the 10th. I am hoping for it to be mailed out sooner, but so far nothing.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered around the same time and they said that the latest it will be mailed out is the 10th. I am hoping for it to be mailed out sooner, but so far nothing.
Thanks for the info! Here's to hoping that they ship out soon.

It takes a little longer to ship because they use newgistics ( which I hate). I had to switch my profile a few times as well, but hoping I love the samples. Ill post when I get them. I live in the same city as one of the newgistics facilities and its been citing in their warehouse for 4 days...Id rather drive to get it then wait even longer. But I know this is the logistics company at fault and not BA. I love those ladies.

Really? They're using Newgisitics as well huh. Glossybox also uses that company and to be honest I'm not fond of how Newgistics takes in shipping. Their tracking isn't reliable.

BA  charged me for last month even though I skipped. The replied back to my email within a couple hours promising me a reversal and apologizing. Take that, Glossybox

Zadi, we are box twins. I have the exact box on the way!! This is from my AARP-member lady profile, BTW!! She always gets better boxes than when I use my own info!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I caved and went back but only because I thought I had a free month's credit.

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Primer
Apothederm Skin Care Stretch Mark Cream
Besame Cosmetics Crimson Cream Rouge
Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream

Freeman Beauty Vita-K Professional Age Spots
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment (I've used in the past and love)

Latest posts

Back