Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1. Corrective pumice wash

2. Cellceuticals Ceractive

3. Madskincare Illuminating moisturizer

4. Befine night cream

5. Babor antistress cream

6. Weleda almond cleansing lotion

I'm into skincare so overall I'm pretty pleased with my selection. I would like to see more makeup options in the future.

Yup so I opened it. I'm that bad. But here is what I chose: 

Looking for some sun skin care stuff especially now that summer is coming! 

I'm really curious about the facial oil... I'm just worried that it will break me out. Does anyone use facial oil regularly?

I changed my profile close to 12 times and still got the same 12 items. I find it a bit weird that people at certain points get some things and people at others get different ones. I think everyone should pick the same day so that we all have a chance. There are a few items I really wanted to try that people in the middle got and I'm sure there's some we got that they want. With that being said, I did get 3 things I wanted and 3 thinks kinda eh.

I've been using one by shea terra for 3 days now. No break outs! I don't put it on the spots I normally break out, though.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been using one by shea terra for 3 days now. No break outs! I don't put it on the spots I normally break out, though.

I don't even have a place I would normally break out except my chin. My face likes to surprise me! lol

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even have a place I would normally break out except my chin. My face likes to surprise me! lol
lol well the one I've been using is a "serum of youth" so I just put it on my future wrinkles since I'm only 24 lol. So smile lines, forehead. 

The Babor Argan cream is SO good! I'll be happy to get that again, if I do. It's really expensive full size and the sample from BA is very generous. I've used it once a day, everyday, since I received it, and there's still a lot left.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Babor Argan cream is SO good! I'll be happy to get that again, if I do. It's really expensive full size and the sample from BA is very generous. I've used it once a day, everyday, since I received it, and there's still a lot left.

I could NOT get it to come up today for some reason. I got it to come up yesterday though, so it was probably something I was selecting. 

Disappointed in the selections this month. I had to tweak the quiz numerous times and couldn't get what I wanted. Eventually I selected exfoliant, moisturizer, body and cleanser categories AND the 13-18 age category otherwise it kept selecting stupid self-tanner! lol

My ideal box would include:

But my actual box ended up:

I'm really looking forward to the babor you got and the cellceuticals with spf! Just what I need for when the sun starts blazing in April. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I could NOT get it to come up today for some reason. I got it to come up yesterday though, so it was probably something I was selecting. 
Do tell, after trying it for a while, how the other Babor product you ended up getting is though! Maybe you can get the Babor Argan Cream in your mid month box. 
biggrin.gif
heart.gif

Me too! I wouldn't usually go for those items but I am going on vacation next month so I figured the SPF will work out great.

I wish I could have gotten the banana stuff but was very happy that I could get the 3 major things I wanted (coverFX, Be Fine, MAD)

I'm really looking forward to the babor you got and the cellceuticals with spf! Just what I need for when the sun starts blazing in April. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do tell, after trying it for a while, how the other Babor product you ended up getting is though! Maybe you can get the Babor Argan Cream in your mid month box. 
biggrin.gif
heart.gif

I already got a jetlag cream from them, but I have so many moisturizers to get through, lol. 

Originally Posted by krod1229 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pancua, the Argan creme is awesome. I got it in my box that shipped mid-Feb.  It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft!

Thanks! Good to know!

I was really hoping for the purple blingtone, but I could only come up with the light blue which does not play well with my skin tone. I was a little meh about the selections, but then I realized I can take some of this to Vegas with me so I selected stuff I can travel with. It saved me from having to decant some products for my trip. I do hope that there is more variation in next months selections though. I think I took the profile survey eight times and the selections varied only slightly.

Latest posts

Back