Beauty Army - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question... I received the MAD redness rescue in my March BA box and tried to use it today, to no avail... I couldn't get the pump to work.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Any ideas?  Thanks!

you can either take the pump top off and use a q-rip, or store the bottle upside down and let the contents settle to the top and use it upside down

Question... I received the MAD redness rescue in my March BA box and tried to use it today, to no avail... I couldn't get the pump to work.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Any ideas?  Thanks!
Mine was the same. I emailed them to see what they can do. I also think my clickr was used. The instructions say click it 15 times on your first use and my wand was covered in serum.

Good. I thought it was just me.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine was the same. I emailed them to see what they can do.
I also think my clickr was used. The instructions say click it 15 times on your first use and my wand was covered in serum.

Vee- did you get a response?

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also think my clickr was used. The instructions say click it 15 times on your first use and my wand was covered in serum.

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep my MAD products upside down and that works to get the pumps going. Although every so often I do have to pumps like 20x to get the rest of the product out. I do like the redness rescue, it'll be worth the effort. It's even better when you store it in the fridge overnight!

I got the indie lee lemon grass lotion but I wanted the scrub too
icon_cry.gif
It seems like everyone always gets better choices than me. I always get lotions and primers...never makeup or cool scrubs..

I'm pretty sure they make it so you can never get two samples from the same brand in one box

Originally Posted by ArmyWife217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the indie lee lemon grass lotion but I wanted the scrub too
icon_cry.gif
It seems like everyone always gets better choices than me. I always get lotions and primers...never makeup or cool scrubs..

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure they make it so you can never get two samples from the same brand in one box
Well I mean I would rather have the scrub than the lotion but the lotion is a good size sample and very full unlike the half empty samples from Beauty Army :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Vee- did you get a response?

Quote: Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not a peep on either issue.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Pink Sugar, my favorite though is a spritz of that and a spritz of Fresh Sugar which is also a sugary, carmely (totally a word lol) lemon scent.. Mmm so good!
I thought that the Pink Sugar sounded really promising so I got the Body Mouse in my last months box and it was so bad. I really really couldn't stand the smell of it. Ended up tossing it out~

Back