Beauty Army May 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
May selection has started. What are people getting? I am not having luck getting the three things I really want. Right now, my profile is for 55+ and I have nearly all I want. Anyone have any tips on how to make the various products show up?

May selection doesn't start until tomorrow! But my best suggestion is to just play around with it, I have best luck with the oldest and youngest ages, lol. 

Yep, 55+  with absolutely nothing to do with my own self got finally got me what I wanted. Think there will be new stuff tomorrow then? I had heard the May selection had already started.

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, 55+  with absolutely nothing to do with my own self got finally got me what I wanted. Think there will be new stuff tomorrow then? I had heard the May selection had already started.
Well April 30th is technically the last day of April selection, but I don't know if there will be new stuff, this month I found new stuff on April 1 and in my April 16 kit. 

I wonder if they are on to something and I should try the products they come up with when I'm honest. 

I think mine starts on the 2 and I am curious to see what pops up. I still want my full sized Joico, mate something Strivectin, boob tube, Larocca pumpkin polish, indie lee scrub. Although some of the things I want are old, I still want them! We will see

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think mine starts on the 2 and I am curious to see what pops up. I still want my full sized Joico, mate something Strivectin, boob tube, Larocca pumpkin polish, indie lee scrub. Although some of the things I want are old, I still want them! We will see
I don't think they'll get strivectin or boob tube in again. Maybe indie lee, she seems to work with a lot of companies for long amounts of time.

I'm still waiting for my April kit and can't even think about May products yet.  I selected on April 19th.  The long lead time is the only thing I dislike about BA.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well April 30th is technically the last day of April selection, but I don't know if there will be new stuff, this month I found new stuff on April 1 and in my April 16 kit. 

I wonder if they are on to something and I should try the products they come up with when I'm honest. 
You could do that with one box and not the other!

My choosing date was around the 21st and I got the Joico, make sure you always select the Dry/Damaged hair vs thin/thick, etc. I wasn't able to figure out how to get the boob tube or pumpkin polish, I wonder if they are gone.

Mine won't start until the 2nd but I might skip this month to save on costs. I'm getting braces on Friday and the cost is almost enough to wipe my account out!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine won't start until the 2nd but I might skip this month to save on costs. I'm getting braces on Friday and the cost is almost enough to wipe my account out!
I have braces too..  You won't regret the decision ... the thing that rocks the most is that you can see the progress!  I saw tremendous progress in the straightening of my teeth after only 4 months!

I've decided to skip my first beauty army kit this month. I didn't see anything I wanted, and I have no man to give products to, lol. Maybe I should start collecting them though...if you build it they will come? hahah.

Surprisingly, I decided to skip as well.  Even though I blog about it, I just cannot justify spending $12 on the samples this month.  I even retook the profile at least 15 different ways.  There may have been 2 things I was interested in and they were both tiny.  I think I will take my $12 on down to Sephora and use it toward something full price that I really want! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are my selections! I went with mostly all scents, I'm growing bored with mine so decided to add to it. I got another MADD lotion since I love their stuff, a facial mask and a blush sample.

I've decided to skip my first beauty army kit this month. I didn't see anything I wanted, and I have no man to give products to, lol. Maybe I should start collecting them though...if you build it they will come? hahah.
After seeing what my friends get from eHarmony and match.com, that actually might be a workable strategy

Pancua, what's in the middle bottom row? 
That's the Grand Central mask! That's one of the things I had to be 55 to get! I am waiting a couple days to see what else pops up

That's the Grand Central mask! That's one of the things I had to be 55 to get! I am waiting a couple days to see what else pops up
That's weird, I got that and had my profile set up for 13-18

My profile is not set at that age and I got it.

I was just going to come here and complain that no matter what I did I still got the DUD body wash. I've got no dude, not looking, and am all about me me me. Nothing exciting. I may be skipping the month too. 

Latest posts

Back