Beauty Army: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My November Box

Lashem

Macdamia Oil

Youda Balm in Coconut

Swinn Lip Duo (I did not realize duo meant we get 2!)

Shea Terra body butter

Shea Terra conditioner

Originally Posted by GariDong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My November Box

Lashem

Macdamia Oil

Youda Balm in Coconut

Swinn Lip Duo (I did not realize duo meant we get 2!)

Shea Terra body butter

Shea Terra conditioner
I think you just got really lucky- nobody else got two :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> are they the same color?

How do you manage to get both stuff from Shea Terra? I thought BA's system only shows one.

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you manage to get both stuff from Shea Terra? I thought BA's system only shows one.
Nancy-Lee posted this:

Originally Posted by fashionCHICsta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Gorgeous, The Shea Terra Pumpkin Butter is under the 'Body' category in your Beauty Profile. This is a limited quantity sample which is selling out very early each day.  •Nancy-Lee, community Director, BeautyARMY[dot]com

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nancy-Lee posted this:
Someone mentioned in page 1, the cs from Beauty Army had confirmed that both Shea Terra samples will not show up at the same time so everyone has a fair chance to try out the brand, meaning that we can only get to pick either the body butter or the shampoo. So when I see a box with both Shea Terra products I am surprised (and jealous lol)

My November Box Lashem Macdamia Oil Youda Balm in Coconut Swinn Lip Duo (I did not realize duo meant we get 2!) Shea Terra body butter Shea Terra conditioner
Wow, how did you get two of the Shea products in one window selection? I remember reading from previous posts that BA only allowed one Shea product to pop up per ea h window selection. And you got two lip duo. Wow. Whhaaattts your seeccrreeet >_

Sorry. my previous post didn't showed up. Anyways, Wow, how did you get two of the Shea products in one window selection? I remember reading from previous posts that BA only allowed one Shea product to pop up per ea h window selection. And you got two lip duo. Wow. Whhaaattts your seeccrreeet >_<

My November Box Lashem Macdamia Oil Youda Balm in Coconut Swinn Lip Duo (I did not realize duo meant we get 2!) Shea Terra body butter Shea Terra conditioner

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nancy-Lee posted this:
Someone mentioned in page 1, the cs from Beauty Army had confirmed that both Shea Terra samples will not show up at the same time so everyone has a fair chance to try out the brand, meaning that we can only get to pick either the body butter or the shampoo. So when I see a box with both Shea Terra products I am surprised (and jealous lol)

Nancy-Lee is from Beauty Army. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Obviously it's not completely impossible to get two Shea Terra samples and is most likely a matter of timing.

So one of my October boxes finally showed up and I am very unimpressed with the pedicure pad, it is basically a pink version of a sanding sponge for woodworking :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If I don't like it I'll probably use it to work on a few wood projects :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my beauty army box today and wow...amazing!!

The Shea Terra Pumpkin Gingerbread body butter smells so amazing....its so delicious smelling I could eat it.

I had never tried anything from their brand but this is really good its very smooth and soft on my hands without being oily/slippery. 

Not sure if anyone has had Flan (a hispanic dessert) or Creme Brulee but this stuff smells exactly like that.
I'm so excited to try the Shea Terra Pumpkin Gingerbread! My box is supposed to arrive very soon and that is an extra that they included at my request because my last box was missing a sample (YouDaBalm Coconut). I'm really looking forward to it because it sounds AMAZING and I love the brand!

I was the one who was told only one Shea terra product will pop up for each customer, and briana told me that. I had an issue and had to email beauty army to correct it, and out of respect for what Briana told me the day before, I didn't try to swindle BA and still choose both Shea terra products. I think if it goes for one person it should go for everyone. I would have chosen what I actually wanted in a heartbeat if I thought it was allowed

Got greedy and lost some of the more popular items..... I really wanted a box with the Shea Terra body butter, Lashem, and Jonathan dirt.  Got the Lashem a few times, Shea Terra once, and Jonathan a bunch, but never all together.  Oh well, I'll give it another go tomorrow and if I can't get something acceptable I'll just skip this month. 

I'm one of the ones that's been on board since January 1st so the 1st every month is my pick date.  This month was crazy, I logged in and my options were so great I was afraid they would go away so I chose it right away without playing around with the quiz, that's a first!  I did wait until 9 a.m., although that's also the time that they opened up my window to choose.  This is what I got - Skinn Cosmetics Twin Set in Pink Tulip (I already have the Coral one and really like it), LashEm, Shea Terra Mongongo & Banana Shampoo, Jonathan Dirt Texturizing Paste, Nelson J Argan Oil Non Foaming Shampoo and the Whip Hand Locked and Loaded Pigment Eyeshadow.  

That's really cool that one of those boxes got a twin set of the twin sets!  Score.  

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gifNot sure if anyone has had Flan (a hispanic dessert) or Creme Brulee but this stuff smells exactly like that.
Hispanic here so I know what u're talking about and omg -.- fml I was sooo close to getting it, but after I was about to get it shipped and stuff I went back on the website to take a screenshot -.-' I feel so stupid now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wanted it so bad! Oh well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> guess I'll grab the full size, maybe... XD

I am a big fan of Flan even though I am Chinese. We call them Caramel egg pudding here. The "pudding" in Asia has a texture like flan. I absolutely adore flan (and its smell) as it brings back memories from my childhood, when I need to eat at least one a week.

I am a big fan of Flan even though I am Chinese. We call them Caramel egg pudding here. The "pudding" in Asia has a texture like flan. I absolutely adore flan (and its smell) as it brings back memories from my childhood, when I need to eat at least one a week.
Same here, except I live in the Bay Area so it's super diverse here. Love how everybody here exchange culture food infos =)

Latest posts

Back