Beauty Box 5 - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I feel too. I commented on my second box (in March) that I know absolutely nothing about this company. Why should I take their advice on what products to use? Why are they passionate about makeup? etc. I thought they'd redeem themselves and give us more information, but nothing.

Even canceling is impersonal. I never received any kind of sorry you left us email or even a confirmation...

So mine took so long to get here I figured it was lost in the mail and had given up. I had already cancelled my account and this is my free box. So I wasn't going to lose sleep over it. This is my second box so no MUG eyeshadow for me (which I'm mostly OK with since I already have a pretty big collection of MUG eyeshadows).

Lavera Eye Liner #2 (brown) and the Becca Tint is in Pewter.

wow two full-size products? You got lucky! 

This bag is way better than mine! Although I did get 4 of those items in my March bag.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my posts on their fb wall disappeared. they need to "grow a set" smh. so glad that i unsubscribed and if i get charged next month i'm raising hell. i also liked each comment on the wall that said they unsubscribed lol
What did you say?

Yeah deleting their facebook wall just made me more irritated with them. They say they deleted since people were using it for CS and the social media person wasnt able to handle those questions. no shit, you forward the customer's information to someone who can take care of it. Or easily reply to the customer the correct email/address to voice their issues.

I think its a load of crap and they cant handle the negative criticism. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah deleting their facebook wall just made me more irritated with them. They say they deleted since people were using it for CS and the social media person wasnt able to handle those questions. no shit, you forward the customer's information to someone who can take care of it. Or easily reply to the customer the correct email/address to voice their issues.

I think its a load of crap and they cant handle the negative criticism. 
Seems like it should be the "social media" person who gets deleted in that case.

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What did you say?
stuff along the lines of i'm unsubscribing, i feel jipped, why one use packets, etc.  no curse words or harsh language involved.

"i cancelled too. the march box was ok but it seems like bb5 went backwards with regards to quality"

"hmm. my posts "mysteriously disappeared". take some constructive criticism bb5."

haha. im not. i canceled the minute I got my april box. Im disappointed, but the company doesn't seem too concerned with keeping customers. They even had a link on how to cancel from the emails they send out!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha. im not. i canceled the minute I got my april box. Im disappointed, but the company doesn't seem too concerned with keeping customers. They even had a link on how to cancel from the emails they send out!
that's such a shame.  Maybe this will probably be one of the beauty boxes that will go out of business.  I hope that they get it together soon.  I keep reading all of the hate messages on their wall and I can't help but laugh at them.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This forum is dead LOL. is anyone staying around for their May box packet? 
I'm only staying for the month of May because they already charged me for it. I haven't been impressed with this company and as others have stated earlier they don't really seem to care. I think I'm also starting to get a little 'sampled out' especially with new companies that haven't been established or have connections with another company that already is.

I got one box and was sooo disappointed, I got all foil samples, so not worth it. When I complained they seemed to have an attitude and tried to justify the crappy box. I complained on Facebook then they blocked me and deleted my comments. They will to last long at all.

Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got one box and was sooo disappointed, I got all foil samples, so not worth it. When I complained they seemed to have an attitude and tried to justify the crappy box. I complained on Facebook then they blocked me and deleted my comments. They will to last long at all.
wow that's OD.  They really don't know how to handle criticism.  All we wanted is our money's worth.  We like the samples, we just wish that they were at least more than one use.  That's the main issue with bb5: one use samples in their boxes.

Originally Posted by Roni917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad I just cancelled.

I'm not even sure my April box even showed up. 

ugh, I'm over it.

I still have an active subscription, but my box for May hasn't shown up. I know my card was charged, more than once.  Their contact info on their website is " iffy".

I think I need to get out of this one, May box or no May box.. They only send single size freebie samples anyway. I should have cancelled after I opened the first box.  

IF my May box shows up, I will post the haul list. LOL.

Lilly

Originally Posted by TallCoolTexan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still have an active subscription, but my box for May hasn't shown up. I know my card was charged, more than once.  Their contact info on their website is " iffy".

I think I need to get out of this one, May box or no May box.. They only send single size freebie samples anyway. I should have cancelled after I opened the first box.  

IF my May box shows up, I will post the haul list. LOL.

Lilly
I believe BB5 doesn't ship until the 15th. 

Back