Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, obviously this one will get at least a two box try, since the second is free. I'm really gonna have to narrow down though, what with sample society starting up and hopefully glossybox will happen soon too.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, obviously this one will get at least a two box try, since the second is free. I'm really gonna have to narrow down though, what with sample society starting up and hopefully glossybox will happen soon too.
I forgot to do the promo code so no free month for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just signed up! I used the promo code and I got the 2nd month free! I am so eager to see what kinds of samples they send! I hope im not dissapointed! My box will ship the 15th! I live in the east coast..I wonder when ill get it? hmmm

According to their facebook they responded to one customer with this:

"your Beauty Box will include packet samples, deluxe samples, and full size product! - BB5 :)"

I'm pretty sure the full size product for this month is the Rosebud Salve because they said they would be sending a full size one in the caption of the picture.  I'm still debating trying this out...but now I think i'll skip for right now since I'm not really interested in the salve and it'll be the only full size product this time. Unless they meant to say "full size product(s)."  But that would be wishful thinking!

I just signed up for this, so I'll give it at least a 2 month test run since I used the coupon. So excited! 

I decided to give them a try as well. Thanks for sharing the free month code. I would stick around for two months as a trial anyway but only having to pay for one month is fabulous.

I emailed them about the brands they were working with. This is what they emailed me back:

Quote: Beauty Box 5 is dedicated to featuring innovative beauty products thatwill save you time and effort. Our samples will include packet samples,deluxe samples and full size product! We will also feature brands of allscales, luxury brands, boutique brands, organic brands, as well as morecommonly known brands.I hope this helps!Best,BB5

Exactly, id prefer they not go flaunting big brands in our face (myglam) and not send us any such thing. But I am still BURNING to know what they'll send!!!! and the blue box with the white bow on the website, I wonder if thats the real size of that box? and if thats how its really packaged? that would be adorable! who friggan knows...atleast the boxes ship tomorrow..with sample society we will be waiting until march :-/

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was genuinely vague but at least they are not making any promises.

I know, right?? Why couldn't SS sent out this month too! Curiosity is going to kill me!

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exactly, id prefer they not go flaunting big brands in our face (myglam) and not send us any such thing. But I am still BURNING to know what they'll send!!!! and the blue box with the white bow on the website, I wonder if thats the real size of that box? and if thats how its really packaged? that would be adorable! who friggan knows...atleast the boxes ship tomorrow..with sample society we will be waiting until march :-/

plain.gif
 I seem to have forgotten my username and password which is weird...since I only use one username or my email and a variation of similar passwords. 

There is no "reset password/forgot username button" that I can find. Any help? lol. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

plain.gif
 I seem to have forgotten my username and password which is weird...since I only use one username or my email and a variation of similar passwords. 

There is no "reset password/forgot username button" that I can find. Any help? lol. 
email?

Also did you reset the password they sent you? Your username would have been your email address.

oh lol, no wonder I couldn't figure it out the password is assigned to you in the confirmation email. I'm a dumb dumb. :p

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also did you reset the password they sent you? Your username would have been your email address.

I did now, lol! I won't have this problem again. haha

Back