Beauty Box 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a variation! I got the nude eye pencil, purple nail polish, strawberry lip balm, the white eyeshadow, and instead of the glam glow I got a pretty big foil packet of a Freeman body wash. I would have much rather had the glam glow, but this was still a really good box! :)

This box is worlds better than the past few months. They need to all be like this.

Glam glow: love it

Strawberry balm: probably going up for swap since I have the grape one from ipsy and way too many opened balms.

Avon eye pencil in sunkissed a bronze metallic: yay love it.

Revlon polish in fall mood a bronze metallic that matches the shadow: love it

Marsk vanilla frosting shadow: nice. Wish it was a color but I'm really happy to have it. I can never have too much shimmer.

image.jpg

I am subbed but my box hasn't arrived yet. I saw a pic on Instagram though.

Spoilers:

First aid beauty cleanser packets

Style essentials lipgloss

Rave hairspray

Lasting smiles lip balm

Incoco nail appliqué

It looks like a variation exists with a dancin goat product instead of the hair spray. That is the variation I want. No hairspray!

I got a variation with the Dancin' Goat Hula Bliss body lotion. I also got-

• Lasting Smiles Passionfruit Mango Organic Lip Balm
  • Incoco nail polish applique set 
  • Style Essentials Twingloss (half pink, half purple- this looks like an item for a tween)
  • First Aid Beauty facial cleanser

SPOILER post

Ok box this month. The 2 going up for trade are the lavender hand soap ( I don't like lavender) and the dermalogica ( love the brand but it's for oily skin and I have dry skin). Love the brush and I'm always happy to get brushes even if it is an inexpensive one. The tweezers will go in my purse. They are low quality, I like my tweezerman. I swatched the blush stick because the color looked like one I like (terra cotta with shimmer) but when blended on my hand it looks more pink. Also very cheap feeling but I will give it a try. Could be better but I'm just glad it isn't floss picks.

BTW I loved those first aid beauty cleanser packets! And also I use the empty bottle we got to hold some vitamins and it's way cuter than an ugly pill bottle.

image.jpg

I just joined. There was a code on that subscription addiction site and yep I signed up for the ten dollar mystery box. 

I bought the mystery box and used some free box code. This afternoon I came home to 3 boxes, all different waiting for me. So excited I got a highlighter stick and macadamia oil. For some reason Birchbox doesn't think I need those things.

I bought the mystery box and used some free box code. This afternoon I came home to 3 boxes, all different waiting for me. So excited I got a highlighter stick and macadamia oil. For some reason Birchbox doesn't think I need those things.
That's a really great deal! Did you have to sign up for a subscription to get the mystery box?

That's a really great deal! Did you have to sign up for a subscription to get the mystery box?
When you sign up a pop up asks if you want to add the mystery box for ten dollars. I also had a code for a free box from subscription addiction. That was why three showed up at once.  I don't know if there is a way to buy a mystery box by itself. 

It took me 4 days to receive a response from BB5 Customer Support, but when I did, it was simple. The value didn't seem to be there for me, especially since I couldn't use a few items from each box, like the toe separators and foil packets of hair products intended for people with very different hair textures.)

Latest posts

Back