Beauty Byte: Bath & Body Works to Trim Lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bath & Body Works has gone through quite a few iterations over the years. I remember when it was a quasicountrified place with strong scented lotions, but these days it reminds me more of a spa than a farm. Part of that feel comes from the high-end brands stocked in the store, but that's about to change. According to WWD, Bath & Body Works is cutting its outside vendor list in half. Products from Peter Thomas Roth, Korres, Juvena, DDF, and the Savannah Bee Company will all be out by the end of the year. So if you're a fan of these lines, pick them up now — or just plan on doing so elsewhere at a later time.

Beauty Byte: Bath & Body Works to Trim Lines | Bath and Body Works, beauty byte | BellaSugar - Beauty, Hair, & Skin.

my hubby love korress products! i was able to pick up my co bigelow lemon shower gel and body butter at 50% off last week.

I heard somewhere they are going to rid a lot of their own scents too, they are trying to go with more 'natural' ingredients and doing some re-formalulaizing (that is so not a word, but sounded good) their own lotions/scents. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's interesting. Seems like everyone is trying to go more 'green', which rules, but I hope all their lotions don't smell like crap, because they have gotten rid of most of the scents I enjoyed.

frown.gif
I liked being able to get other brands there...

ive noticed that about the store lately (especially when they added fekki stuff to theyre store).

Latest posts

Back