Beauty Crimes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rubbing my eyes. I'm allergic to cats and I have three so my eyes always itch and I rub them very hard every day, then I feel guilty.

abusing my face & not using the products my derm gave me [or thinking i have abetter solution? i never do...]

forgetting to wash my face before i go to sleep, i'm always too tired

not wearing any makeup except on special occassions

sleeping with my contacts in bc i'm so tired

forgetting to wear my retainer

:/

It has been 7 days since my last confession....since then I have smoked every day, slept in my contacts at least twice, and forgotten moisturizer 4 times!

smoking is the worst! also, I always forget to pluck my eyebrows more than once a fortnight. And, I'll spend ages on my nails but if one of them chips then I have to peeeel it all off, and end up peeling it off each finger. It's addictive, like peeling glue off your hands at kindergarten (did anyone else use to love doing that?)

I overpluck my brows. I don't mean to, I just get into "the zone" and keep going until I finally pull back from the mirror and panic when I see how thin they are! I'm also going a little crazy with the blush lately but well...I like it and I'm pale so it keeps me from looking corpsey.

I bite my nails until one of them starts to bleed/hurt..

I know.. I'm trying to stop.
frown.gif

NOt taking make-up off before bed and if I get like a hang nail--I aggravate it until it bleeds--then wonder why it bled.

i pick at my face.

i bite my nails and sometimes

i get lazy and go to sleep with makeup on(eek!)

Latest posts

Back