Beauty Crimes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's take a moment to be truly honest with ourseleves.
scared.gif

What habit do you have that is so addictive...but you know it may leave you looking less attractive (ie:Sucking your thumb, biting nails, not washing your face at night)

I'll start:
I have a bad habit of going to sleep without setting my hair....and then regretting it the next morning when i have to straighten it in time for work
sadyes.gif

I dont wrap my hair at night, I bite my fingernails, if I get falsies on, I bite them off within a week, i pick at my face, gosh I can go on forever
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont wrap my hair at night, I bite my fingernails, if I get falsies on, I bite them off within a week, i pick at my face, gosh I can go on forever
biggrin.gif
ooops.gif
i pick my face all the time tooi get away with it because my skin heals from scabs/scars really fast...and it gets smooth in notime...plus i know how to play it off with MU lol

i pick my face (trying to unearth ingrown hairs). i know i shouldn't, but i can't stand these freaking stray eyebrows! lmao~

i pick my face a lot! than regret it..

i'm really lazy to pluck my eyebrows so i shave them( i cannot shave my eyebrows because they'll have little itchy bumps after shaving)

My biggest one is that most of the time I wait until I'm extremely exhausted to go to bed and I completely forget I have makeup on. It sucks! I really need to stop. Oh, on top of that I am not an avid moisturizer -- no idea why, but I just seem to skip that step more often than not.

I bite my nails whenever they aren't done-- like if even a little polish chips off i think i make it ten times worse by picking at it. I also probably hold on to some of my MU products a little too long thinking I'm still going to use them.

Nail biter. I'm a little OCD, though. They'll get really long and pretty then if one breaks, I can't stand it and I'll bite the other 9 off.

Biting my nails is a big one.

Oh, when I was younger, like 14, I just used to pick up foundation, never bothering to look at the shade ever. It was horrific.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nail biter. I'm a little OCD, though. They'll get really long and pretty then if one breaks, I can't stand it and I'll bite the other 9 off. i do too...i'm really anal about neat nailsi will like literally clip each cuticle on my hands and feet daily after i shower

and even take the time out to exfoliate my feet

and if one nail has screwed up nail polish and i can't fix it i'll take the polish off of all the other nails

...lol the reason why my hands and feet always look taken care of

Don't wash my face b4 going to bed

Wearing eyeshadow colors that don't look right on me

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif falling asleep in mu,not paying attention to my brows..... Oh forgot about the brows. Sometimes I just get lazy and then I'll look in the magnifying mirror that I use to pluck and it is really gross..........

Originally Posted by zoe__ /img/forum/go_quote.gif i smoke and often forget to wash my face or hydrate my skin i heard consistently drinking lots of water helps

my skin is quite good just a bit dry but i am a bit compulsive about the amount of water i drink (at least 4 liters a day m thats not counting any other liquid such even tea or coffee which i drink alot of too) lol

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif i heard consistently drinking lots of water helps

I love beauty and that's my career, but even I commit beauty crimes. But I'll NEVER tell!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back