Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uh oh, what happened?

I'm just cping what I wrote in the birchbox thread;

I had placed an order two weeks ago, nothing said out of stock on the website. I got an email stating it they "hoped" to have the items back in stock by Feb. 18th, two weeks after I'd placed my order. They were holding back my entire order until they had those items back in stock, and I asked if I could remove the items and add something else so I still got the free gift and they said there was no way to do it. So I emailed again, asking if my items would be back in stock by Feb. 18th, and they said that date had now moved to the 25th, making it three weeks after I'd placed my order that it MIGHT ship out. So I cancelled the entire order, which I had used my coupon code on, and tried to place another order, and reuse the coupon code, which was my "reward" for filling out a survey on an item in a beauty fix box. The code obviously said it had been used, despite cancelling the previous order. I emailed asking if they could reactivate the coupon since I hadn't actually got to use it, and they said they couldn't reactivate a code that had already been used. 

I ordered this morning and it shipped (for less than $22!) already. SUPER excited! I think the value of my products was somewhere around $200 (possibly more) after I researched around! 
icon_eek.gif

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to the person who originally posted about Beauty Fix and the $30 off code! SO happy! 
biggrin.gif
 I got those Kinerase products, btw! Can't wait to use them!!!

oooh, I didn't know that. I got the whole set. Wow! A $75 serum & a $100 set. I might consider rejoining. I looked at them a year ago & they had mostly drugstore items

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The code did not work for me. Must have expired. Before, when I first saw the company last year there was nothing I want but now there are several items I want! lol I'm still on the fence. It's $50 but there are three Kinerase items I want which are sold in a set for $100 at Beauty.com.

Here's the kit from Beauty.com - all three items are available on Beautyfix at the sizes listed in the kit.

Kinerase PhotoFacials Sun Damage Reversal System ($143 Value!) 1 kit

Includes:

• Step 1 - Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (2 oz) - This gentle cleanser immediately polishes away rough skin then stimulates cells to restore fresh, even-toned skin.
  • Microexfoliating particles and a Superfruit Enzyme Complex polish away rough skin cells
  • Zinc, copper, and magnesium stimulate cell generation to restore radiant skin
  • Kinetin reduces signs of aging
[*]Step 2 - Day Moisturizer with SPF 50 (1 oz) -  This multi-tasking lotion is formulated to prevent and correct incidental sun damage.  It protects against UVA and UVB damage, and contains an exclusive combination of ingredients to face spots, even tone, stimulate collagen production, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles for healthy, vibrant skin.

[*]
  • A complex of lactic acid, kojic acid, mulberry extract, and bearberry extract is a gentle hydroquinone alternative that targets discoloration
  • Beta-Glucan stimulates collagen production
[*]Step 3 - Night Moisturizer (1 oz ) - This cream reverses the signs of sun damage to restore the skin's lipid barrier and increase cell renewal while you sleep.

[*]
  • SepiWhite? MSH and SepiCalm? VG stop the irregular production of melanin that causes uneven skin tone
  • A patent-pending ozone protector works overnight to repair the daily environmental damage to the skin's lipid barrier
  • Matrixyl? 3000 promotes skin repair and improves elasticity

That sucks
wtf.gif

I have two codes that I won't be using. I was bad & opened 2 accounts. If anyone wants them, let me know. I don't know if its my personal code or if anyone can use it.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just cping what I wrote in the birchbox thread;

I had placed an order two weeks ago, nothing said out of stock on the website. I got an email stating it they "hoped" to have the items back in stock by Feb. 18th, two weeks after I'd placed my order. They were holding back my entire order until they had those items back in stock, and I asked if I could remove the items and add something else so I still got the free gift and they said there was no way to do it. So I emailed again, asking if my items would be back in stock by Feb. 18th, and they said that date had now moved to the 25th, making it three weeks after I'd placed my order that it MIGHT ship out. So I cancelled the entire order, which I had used my coupon code on, and tried to place another order, and reuse the coupon code, which was my "reward" for filling out a survey on an item in a beauty fix box. The code obviously said it had been used, despite cancelling the previous order. I emailed asking if they could reactivate the coupon since I hadn't actually got to use it, and they said they couldn't reactivate a code that had already been used. 

I joined and got my first box for $19.99. I love the fact that you get to choose the items you get. I got my order, and I love all of the products I picked. I can't wait to get my next set of items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BrooklynLuvvvvv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Girly - Great haul! I am digging the Jonathan Product items and got three. I tried the DDF cleanser last night (I have oily skin) and it really left  my skin soft. I read some reviews that their is a bit of a sting on sensative skin when using the cleaser and I did feel it in certain areas. What do you think of the Skindanavia? I haven't tried it yet...
Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't used the spray yet but I really like Urban Decay's De-Slick spray which is made my Skindinavia, not sure how much different this one will be.

I tried to apply the code, but it didn't work. Does anyone knows how to make the code work? Thank you 
smileno.gif

Is the code for beautyfix? If you don't mind would you give it to me? I tried to put the code, but it didn't work for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i just used the "bfblog" code to order and it worked for me. it doesn't tell you until after you enter your card info, though, which is pretty dumb. 

I signed up after I saw Girly's blog post with the coupon code. I was worried that the coupon didn't take either and left the CC page and it took me to my account page. Then it sent me an email saying something was up with my CC and to re-enter info. I did, but it never said anything like Congrats on ordering! Or any confirmation email.

Although my account page says I'm paid and in fulfillment...

So we shall see. Im excited for the Jonathan Product hair spray and the Kinerase moisturizer! 

I'm seriously thinking I might HAVE to do this if I can call and get it for $19.99. I was going to skip out in the kinerase products, but I might try them out considering how great of a value it is. Has anyone tried any of the makeup products to know if they are worth it or If I should go the skin care route? 

I got an eyeliner and an eyeshadow plus some nailpolish and I really like all of them. I also had a good mix of skincare products in it too, though, and enjoyed all of those. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sucks
wtf.gif

I have two codes that I won't be using. I was bad & opened 2 accounts. If anyone wants them, let me know. I don't know if its my personal code or if anyone can use it.

I'm like 99% sure I'm going to sign up tonight. If you are certain you don't want the codes I would definitely appreciate them 
laughing.gif

Did those of you who called get your calls picked up quickly? I selected the "cancel" option and I was on hold for 20 minutes before the call just hung up...and you can't cancel online. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up after I saw Girly's blog post with the coupon code. I was worried that the coupon didn't take either and left the CC page and it took me to my account page. Then it sent me an email saying something was up with my CC and to re-enter info. I did, but it never said anything like Congrats on ordering! Or any confirmation email.

Although my account page says I'm paid and in fulfillment...

So we shall see. Im excited for the Jonathan Product hair spray and the Kinerase moisturizer! 

I got the same message?

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did those of you who called get your calls picked up quickly? I selected the "cancel" option and I was on hold for 20 minutes before the call just hung up...and you can't cancel online. 

I called on Superbowl Sunday (lol) and someone answered right away. But I had to call again during the week and I waited about 10 minutes for someone.

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same message?

In fulfillment or the CC error? For the CC error I just actually entered my CC on the website and it seemed to automatically put through my order. I just wish I had some kind of confirmation. Hopefully it will ship after the holiday. Or Ill try and call myself.

Back