Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email confirmation with an order number, and the order (and number) also show up in my account.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In fulfillment or the CC error? For the CC error I just actually entered my CC on the website and it seemed to automatically put through my order. I just wish I had some kind of confirmation. Hopefully it will ship after the holiday. Or Ill try and call myself.
It was an e-mail that said there was an error, but I look at my account and it shows the purchase?

iashley - how are you liking the nick chavez stuff? I was eyeing those, but since they had the jonathan product stuff I just caved and got those..I am curious about the nick stuff tho. That Evolvh bottle is HUGE...

Originally Posted by iashleycouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I joined and got my first box for $19.99. I love the fact that you get to choose the items you get. I got my order, and I love all of the products I picked. I can't wait to get my next set of items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was an e-mail that said there was an error, but I look at my account and it shows the purchase?

If you updated your credit card after the email you should be in the clear. My order just switched over from In fulfillment to Complete with a UPS shipping number. But still no emails.

Im so excited I figured out that my $20 is worth $250!! And 6 of my 8 are full-sized!

BrooklynLuvvvvv - 

I really like the Nick Chavez products. The conditioner smells like peppermints, and it leaves my hair feeling really soft. The angel drops I got because it has argan oil. I love it,  a little goes a long way. I apply a little drop to my wet hair after I shampoo and condition, then blow dry. I noticed my hair does not feel dry when using the angel drops.

The Evolvh conditioner smells amazing. I love it also.

Hey I place my first order on January 12 and still have not gotten a shipping notification.  Is that normal for this company?  It said it would be here in 10 days and it has been 7 and still do not know if it has even shipped.

I meant February 12* sorry!

Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey I place my first order on January 12 and still have not gotten a shipping notification.  Is that normal for this company?  It said it would be here in 10 days and it has been 7 and still do not know if it has even shipped.

I ordered last week and have gotten one. you should probably email them.

Have you checked your account on the website? Mine shipped out yesterday but I didnt ever get a notification email.

There should be a tracking number on your account page. I bet you will be getting it this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I placed my order on the 14th and got the CC error message.  I went back in and entered in my info and got my shipping confirmation later on the same day, but they charged me the full $49.99 even though I had the "bfblog" code, and shipped my box to the wrong address.  I emailed them and got a reply about a refund for the $30 but nothing about the box being shipped to the wrong address yet.  Not a good start 
sadno.gif

They refunded you only $30 of the $49.99? Wow. I'd be pissed and I'd be on the phone with my bank!

Also, do you know when we will pick products for the Spring box? 

The new products come out every 3 months. All current subscribers get charged and get to pick their products on the same start date. So this last selection I think became available in Dec... So Im pretty sure the next would be March or April.

Thank you! I didn't know when the last one was!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The new products come out every 3 months. All current subscribers get charged and get to pick their products on the same start date. So this last selection I think became available in Dec... So Im pretty sure the next would be March or April.

no problem. I did a massive post of all the subscription services for my blog and remember researching that. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They refunded you only $30 of the $49.99? Wow. I'd be pissed and I'd be on the phone with my bank!
They shipped it to my parent's house since that's still the billing address of my credit card.  I visit a few times a year so I'll eventually get my box, just not anytime soon.  I'm still waiting for the refund to show up on my statement so if it doesn't, I will call.  They had the nerve to say they noticed I wasn't a continuous subscriber and ask if I'd like to become one in one of their replies to me.  If this isn't fixed soon, I'm definitely not continuing my subscription. 
icon_mad.gif

Everybody should note the the "BFBLOG" promotional code isn't supposed to be given out & used by everybody. If you want to use it you will need to call & tell the customer service person about it & he/she should let you use it. If you try to use it online it is totally a hit or miss kind of deal. I used it & it looked as though it had gone through but when I checked my bank statement the next day I noticed I was charged full price. (The charge was actually pending so I was never actually charged the full amount but would have been if I had not caught it.) I called Beautyfix's customer service & was told that a blogger gave that code out when she shouldn't have & now the company is trying to crack down on people using it. They want to find the blogger that still has it up & have her remove it. I couldn't remember where I had seen it though so I wasn't able to help there. You should try to spread the word so other ladies don't get frustrated when it doesn't work & they are charged full price. I was refunded $30 so my box did end up only costing $19.99. After receiving my products & seeing how wonderful they are I would have gladly pay the $49.99.

I got :

• Jonathan Product Finish Control HS Flexible Hairspray
  • 3LAB M Creme
  • Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
  • Jane Iredale PureGloss - Soft Peach
  • Nick Chavez Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze
  • SkinMedica TNS Lip Plump System
  • LaRocca Skincare C-Gold Reparative Primer
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
  • Free makeup bag

I added everything up & it would have retailed for $334. I pretty much got $314 in free stuff. I LOVE all the products I received & could see myself making every single one a staple item. My favorite thing is the LaRocca C-Gold Primer. OMG it is the best primer I have ever used. It retails for $90 (no way I could ever justify buying it!) so I really, really hope that it comes up for us to pick in a future season.

I'm hoping that the quality of the items stays as good in the next seasons & it would also be nice to know an exact date of when I will be charged for the next box. I run a pretty tight ship when it comes to how much money is coming in & going out so I don't that we are kind of left in the dark.

Beautyfix kind of has me bummed out about my Birchbox subscription though. I feel lame for paying $10 month for eensy weensy tiny little samples, some of which I will never use, when I pay approximately $17 a month for Beautyfix & it's all things I love. I'm going to stick with BB for another 2 months though & then see how I feel. Maybe they will step up their game.

Originally Posted by Amber Barrera /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everybody should note the the "BFBLOG" promotional code isn't supposed to be given out & used by everybody. If you want to use it you will need to call & tell the customer service person about it & he/she should let you use it. If you try to use it online it is totally a hit or miss kind of deal. I used it & it looked as though it had gone through but when I checked my bank statement the next day I noticed I was charged full price. (The charge was actually pending so I was never actually charged the full amount but would have been if I had not caught it.) I called Beautyfix's customer service & was told that a blogger gave that code out when she shouldn't have & now the company is trying to crack down on people using it. They want to find the blogger that still has it up & have her remove it. I couldn't remember where I had seen it though so I wasn't able to help there. You should try to spread the word so other ladies don't get frustrated when it doesn't work & they are charged full price. I was refunded $30 so my box did end up only costing $19.99. After receiving my products & seeing how wonderful they are I would have gladly pay the $49.99.
I'm really not sure why they would have told you that. The code is right on their official blog, in the right column http://blog.beautyfix.com/

Back