Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just subscribed to Beauty Fix & got my first order today. The size of the products is great. I've used the code BFBLOG to get $30 of off my first order. I"m not sure if I'm keeping it for $49.99 though.

I got the following products:

• EVOLVh Ultra Shine Moisture Conditioner 8.5. fl. oz - worth $25
  • Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner 8 fl. oz. - worth $20 (smells delicious)
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Purifying Gel 6.76 fl. oz - worth $22
  • Vichy LiftActiv Day for Normal Combination Skin 0.5 fl. oz - worth about $14
  • LaLicious Sugar Kiss Soufflé Scrub 2oz - worth $9.50
  • Global Goddess Beauty Eyeshadow in Kajol .06oz - worth $5
  • Jane Iredale Mystikols Powdered Eyeline/Highlighter in citrine - worth $20
  • POP Beauty Glitz Blitz Eyeliner in Teal Twinkle - worth $15
  • Beautyfix Cylinder Bag - worth $7.99

So I got products worth of $130 for $19.99 which is an awesome deal. Even for the regular price of $49.99 is a great deal. The good thing is that you pick out the products so you what you'll get.

The only thing I didn't like is that the package wasn't as cute as Birchbox or any of the other services because I always fall for cute packaging but on the other side I throw out those boxes most of the time anyways.

Did anybody else get their samples yet?

Aw man, too bad about throwing out the boxes. I'd totally take them from you. I love them as organizers.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw man, too bad about throwing out the boxes. I'd totally take them from you. I love them as organizers.

If I'd keep all the Boxes I would keep stuff I shouldn't
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Janine Voegt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If I'd keep all the Boxes I would keep stuff I shouldn't
icon_wink.gif
LOL I know that feeling. 

Right now, Beauty Army's boxes are to die for! I absolutely love them. BB boxes are perfect size for my make up drawer.

I got mine a few days ago. I got the same two conditioners & a full size larocca primer/serum that retails for $75! I already canceled. It was a awesome deal for $20 though

I got my products yesterday and am really digging the selections. Just did my two surveys and got $25! Here is what I got (I'm a hair & skin gal if you couldn't tell 
icon_biggrin.gif
 ):

• Jonathan Product IB Revitalizer
  • Jonathan Product Create Motion (LOVE!)
  • Jonathan Product Finish Control Hairspray
  • Murad Hybrids Absolute Bronzing Boost (LOVE!)
  • Skindanavia Makeup Finishing Spray
  • Kronos K-Charge Discovery Kit
  • DDF Brightening Cleanser
  • LaRocca C-Gold Reparative Primer
  • Large Cosmetics Bag

Can't wait for my next order. Emailed my boyfriend to tell his mother about it 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are some really good sized products! 

Definitely
icon_smile.gif
I think the only product that I've got that's not full size is the Vichy cream.

You can get money for doing surveys? That's a pretty good deal then!  How does that work?

Originally Posted by BrooklynLuvvvvv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my products yesterday and am really digging the selections. Just did my two surveys and got $25! Here is what I got (I'm a hair & skin gal if you couldn't tell 
icon_biggrin.gif
 ):

• Jonathan Product IB Revitalizer
  • Jonathan Product Create Motion (LOVE!)
  • Jonathan Product Finish Control Hairspray
  • Murad Hybrids Absolute Bronzing Boost (LOVE!)
  • Skindanavia Makeup Finishing Spray
  • Kronos K-Charge Discovery Kit
  • DDF Brightening Cleanser
  • LaRocca C-Gold Reparative Primer
  • Large Cosmetics Bag

Can't wait for my next order. Emailed my boyfriend to tell his mother about it 
smilehappyyes.gif

I ordered from them back in November, and they have some really great stuff. I ended up getting a Murad Vitamin C serum, along with some other things. Unfortunately my eye cream went rancid, which is a bummer. 

Just so people know, make sure you look at the products and if there's the blue button that says "more choices", you can click on it and choose other options! They have different cosmetics bags and you can pick different ones than the one it gives you originally, in case you don't like it. 

It took me this whole time to figure that out! 

ok so how did you guys know your code worked? I'm going to check out and it's prompting me to enter my cc info but it's not showing me anywhere that a promotional code worked or how much i would be charged. 

The code did not work for me. Must have expired. Before, when I first saw the company last year there was nothing I want but now there are several items I want! lol I'm still on the fence. It's $50 but there are three Kinerase items I want which are sold in a set for $100 at Beauty.com.

Here's the kit from Beauty.com - all three items are available on Beautyfix at the sizes listed in the kit.

Kinerase PhotoFacials Sun Damage Reversal System ($143 Value!) 1 kit

Includes:

• Step 1 - Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (2 oz) - This gentle cleanser immediately polishes away rough skin then stimulates cells to restore fresh, even-toned skin.
  • Microexfoliating particles and a Superfruit Enzyme Complex polish away rough skin cells
  • Zinc, copper, and magnesium stimulate cell generation to restore radiant skin
  • Kinetin reduces signs of aging
[*]Step 2 - Day Moisturizer with SPF 50 (1 oz) -  This multi-tasking lotion is formulated to prevent and correct incidental sun damage.  It protects against UVA and UVB damage, and contains an exclusive combination of ingredients to face spots, even tone, stimulate collagen production, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles for healthy, vibrant skin.

[*]
  • A complex of lactic acid, kojic acid, mulberry extract, and bearberry extract is a gentle hydroquinone alternative that targets discoloration
  • Beta-Glucan stimulates collagen production
[*]Step 3 - Night Moisturizer (1 oz ) - This cream reverses the signs of sun damage to restore the skin's lipid barrier and increase cell renewal while you sleep.

[*]
  • SepiWhite? MSH and SepiCalm? VG stop the irregular production of melanin that causes uneven skin tone
  • A patent-pending ozone protector works overnight to repair the daily environmental damage to the skin's lipid barrier
  • Matrixyl? 3000 promotes skin repair and improves elasticity

ok so how did you guys know your code worked? I'm going to check out and it's prompting me to enter my cc info but it's not showing me anywhere that a promotional code worked or how much i would be charged. 
Their website kept giving me issues so i placed my order over the phone with them. They applied the code for me and everything.

I did this a while ago, loved my box, reviewed a product and got $25 off a $50 purchase at dermstore.com, and it was all downhill from there. I'm cancelling beautyfix and won't ever shop at dermstore. 

I got step 3 of that kit in my beauty fix box, and I do really like that moisturizer. I use it every night now.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The code did not work for me. Must have expired. Before, when I first saw the company last year there was nothing I want but now there are several items I want! lol I'm still on the fence. It's $50 but there are three Kinerase items I want which are sold in a set for $100 at Beauty.com.

Here's the kit from Beauty.com - all three items are available on Beautyfix at the sizes listed in the kit.

Kinerase PhotoFacials Sun Damage Reversal System ($143 Value!) 1 kit

Includes:

• Step 1 - Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (2 oz) - This gentle cleanser immediately polishes away rough skin then stimulates cells to restore fresh, even-toned skin.
  • Microexfoliating particles and a Superfruit Enzyme Complex polish away rough skin cells
  • Zinc, copper, and magnesium stimulate cell generation to restore radiant skin
[*]Step 2 - Day Moisturizer with SPF 50 (1 oz) -  This multi-tasking lotion is formulated to prevent and correct incidental sun damage.  It protects against UVA and UVB damage, and contains an exclusive combination of ingredients to face spots, even tone, stimulate collagen production, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles for healthy, vibrant skin.

[*]
  • A complex of lactic acid, kojic acid, mulberry extract, and bearberry extract is a gentle hydroquinone alternative that targets discoloration
  • Beta-Glucan stimulates collagen production
[*]Step 3 - Night Moisturizer (1 oz ) - This cream reverses the signs of sun damage to restore the skin's lipid barrier and increase cell renewal while you sleep.

[*]
  • SepiWhite? MSH and SepiCalm? VG stop the irregular production of melanin that causes uneven skin tone
  • A patent-pending ozone protector works overnight to repair the daily environmental damage to the skin's lipid barrier
  • Matrixyl? 3000 promotes skin repair and improves elasticity

Hey Java - Yes, if you do two surveys you get $25 towards products. I also used the discount code..so everything I listed I got for $19.99 like others. I also had a good experience with their delivery and tracking system. Thumbs up!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can get money for doing surveys? That's a pretty good deal then!  How does that work?

Girly - Great haul! I am digging the Jonathan Product items and got three. I tried the DDF cleanser last night (I have oily skin) and it really left  my skin soft. I read some reviews that their is a bit of a sting on sensative skin when using the cleaser and I did feel it in certain areas. What do you think of the Skindanavia? I haven't tried it yet...

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My order came today! A whooolllle buncha stuff for $19.99

I'm waiting on my order. It's being shipped over the holiday weekend. I'm excited after seeing all of your hauls!

I did this a while ago, loved my box, reviewed a product and got $25 off a $50 purchase at dermstore.com, and it was all downhill from there. I'm cancelling beautyfix and won't ever shop at dermstore. 
Uh oh, what happened?

Latest posts

Back