Beauty is only skin deep...Look at me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,  I am probably the most non-traditional member of your forum.  I am a handsome 52 year old guy married with 3 teenagers (2 girls and 1 monkey).  I have degrees in Business Management and Human Resources and a minor in Theater Arts.  Had to make a living and the minor was for fun.  I am a disabled navy vet.  I have always had a passion for theater and Halloween in particular.  I have done stage make-up for many performances (30+ years ago).  Now I run a professional haunted attraction in South East Ohio that has 40+ actors and 8500 square feet of scares.  I have done face painting and some prosthetics appliance work.  We will be shooting some video promos.  So now I get requests for "pretty" and not for "pretty terrible".  I need to take some classes to get back up to speed(perhaps on line: QC Academy?  Something else?  I don't know how many men are in this forum....I guess I'll be the weed amongst the Roses!

Nice to meet you

Welcome to MUT!  We have all kinds of members and we are all different in our special ways.  I'm sure you'll like your stay here.

Hi and welcome to MuT! We have many different members who all share the love of make up and I'm sure you'll fit right in! I look forward to reading your posts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to our makeuptalk beauty community! We are so happy you joined, you will absolutley love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

My dad is also into theater along with my mom.   They are now on the Directing/Producing side but they still LOVE every second :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​
We're so happy you have joined our beauty loving community!​

Latest posts

Back