Beauty Phone Survey

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So tonight, I got a phone call as I was making dinner for my Grandmother & cousin's kids. The kids (ages 2, 5 & 7) hadn't arrived yet, but I had to get my Grandmother (she has Alzheimer's) settled for dinner before they did. I got a phone call asking me to do a survey, which oddly enough, was about beauty & fashion.

I figured I had 15 minutes before the kids were due, so I said I'd do it. After 20 minutes, the kids arrived & we still hadn't completed the survey. Not only was everyone restless, but it appeared it would take another 20 minutes. Meanwhile, my casserole was burning & a pot of water was boiling beyond control. I had to cut her off & explain that this survery would be terminated b/c it was taking too long.

The sad thing was that this was a survey I actully WANTED to participate in. It was totally geared toward beauty & fashion & I wated to plug MuT. Unfortunately, the woman conducting the survey took too long to ask the questions & didn't know how to work her computer (she actually hollered to her colleagues for help).
frown.gif

Moral of the story, if anyone has to do a beauty survey, it should be via e-mail & not over the phone during the dinner hour.
eek.gif
Thanks for letting me vent.

I totally agree. I personally would have hung up on her cause I hate Telemarketers
icon_evil.gif
but I most likely would have done the survey online.

Originally Posted by keaLoha So tonight, I got a phone call as I was making dinner for my Grandmother & cousin's kids. The kids (ages 2, 5 & 7) hadn't arrived yet, but I had to get my Grandmother (she has Alzheimer's) settled for dinner before they did. I got a phone call asking me to do a survey, which oddly enough, was about beauty & fashion.
I figured I had 15 minutes before the kids were due, so I said I'd do it. After 20 minutes, the kids arrived & we still hadn't completed the survey. Not only was everyone restless, but it appeared it would take another 20 minutes. Meanwhile, my casserole was burning & a pot of water was boiling beyond control. I had to cut her off & explain that this survery would be terminated b/c it was taking too long.

The sad thing was that this was a survey I actully WANTED to participate in. It was totally geared toward beauty & fashion & I wated to plug MuT. Unfortunately, the woman conducting the survey took too long to ask the questions & didn't know how to work her computer (she actually hollered to her colleagues for help).
frown.gif

Moral of the story, if anyone has to do a beauty survey, it should be via e-mail & not over the phone during the dinner hour.
eek.gif
Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm not one for telemarketer's either, but this is one I wanted to complete. I figured I could plug MuT & hopefully get us more exposure b/c they were asking stuff like, where do you get your info from & asking which magazines I read.
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back