Beauty with Coffee Grounds!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beauty With Coffee Grounds

<TABLE id=gh cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>From Pat Veretto,

Your Guide to Frugal Living.

FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Used coffee grounds as a beauty aid!

Coffee grounds go on the attack against cellulite, dead skin and gray hair, among other things. Brew a cup of coffee and after you're awake from it, use it for these personal beauty ideas.

[*]Steep a cup or so in hot water, then use as a rinse to help cover gray.

[*]Coffee grounds make a gentle exfoliating wash for your face. Wet your face and scrub with a tablespoonful of them.

[*]Fill a muslin bag with used grounds and scrub yourself with it in the shower. It's a gentle exfoliator and deodorizer in one.

[*]Rub warm, wet coffee grounds onto your skin and cover with plastic wrap for a few minutes before rinsing to fight cellulite.

[*]A quarter cup of grounds mixed with an egg white makes a toning and firming facial. Massage it into your skin and allow it to dry, then rinse. If you have dry skin, follow with a moisturizer.<SCRIPT>zSB(3,3);if(!z336){var zIsb=gEI("adsb");if(zIsb){zIsb.style.display="inli ne";zIsb.style.height="0px";zIsb.style.width="0px" ;}var zIss=gEI("adss");if(zIss){zIss.style.display="inli ne";zIss.style.height="0px";zIss.style.width="0px" ;}}</SCRIPT> Sponsored Links

As seen on OprahErase your wrinkles. No shots, needles, or surgery. Quick & easy.www.dremu.com

For clear skinGet the clear solution - Neutrogena Dermatologist Recommendedwww.neutrogena.com

Arbonne Swiss Skin CareBuy Wholesale and Save Earn What You're Really Worthwww.LookGreatLiveWell.com

Ex supermodel Cindy Crawford uses real coffee granules and applies it like a paste to her thighs to keep them nice and slim. Like Pinkymarz say's it's amazing what caffeine can do! Thanks for that interesting article Pinkymarz!

i just got this scrub from the the true blue spa line called Higher Grounds. It's with kona coffee (from Hawaii) grounds. And I loveeeeeeeee it. The smell is to die for.

Wow! I had no idea! Thanks for posting that. Now I don't have to toss out all my old used coffee grounds.

Wow, and all along I've been throwing my morning brew away!!! I'm gonna start saving them in the old coffee can....hmmmm

Latest posts

Back