BeautyBay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I noticed that BeautyBay has a lot of Cargo items for a lot cheaper than dermstore (where I usually get it). I think it's based in the UK though but it says that it has free 3-5 day worldwide shipping. This just seems too good to be true! Has anyone had experience ordering from this site?

I've ordered from them and had no problems, the stuff I got was legit. Although it did take longer than 5 days for my things to arrive, maybe 8-9 business days.

Wow, they have really great prices on the Cargo blushes. I've been lemming after those for quite awhile, so I maaay have to pick some up!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, they have really great prices on the Cargo blushes. I've been lemming after those for quite awhile, so I maaay have to pick some up!
I know! they are so cheap there! But I wonder what the tax is...and I know they'll charge that customs fee or whatever (I shop at yesstyle, an asian site and I always get that foreign whatever fee)

I went through the checkout process as though I was going to buy something, and I didn't see a tax! It had free shipping (probably based off of my order amoung) but I didn't see anything about a tax. If that's the case...excellent!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! they are so cheap there! But I wonder what the tax is...and I know they'll charge that customs fee or whatever (I shop at yesstyle, an asian site and I always get that foreign whatever fee)

Back