BeautyFix Coupon Promotion for MakeupTalk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great! Thanks for the code. 

Does anyone know anything about referrals? I have had several people who I referred on my YT channel say they placed an order but I have yet to receive any emails for BF confirming that which is what they said would happen when I called to ask about it. I have since called to find out what I need to do bc I haven't been getting any emails even though I know that my referrals have placed orders and the guy I talked with said he would email some lady who deals with those codes. I have yet to hear back and this was mid last week. I am just wondering if anyone else has referred anyone and gotten the $10 credit. I remember hearing that some people got their moms to join.

Thanks!

I hope I'm not being super bothersome lol I appreciate all the info here! Although BF have had quick response times, they aren't always thorough w/ their answers and the reasoning behind something - which is understandable since they probably get loads of questions per day.

Ok, so I must have already seen all the things for the Spring collection. I signed up for BeautyFix and ordered my first box on the same day (the 10th or 11th) without knowing that new products were up and that it was about to be a new season. So.. technically I already purchased my Spring box. I'm guessing I will get the same selection period as everyone else (and the email to warn me) for the Summer kit. 

So I am technically a subscriber now but I shouldn't get the email on Thursday with the warning to purchase because I already bought it, and because it was my first box. If I do, I'll just call them up and get it straightened out. 

Do they usually send out an email to subscribers to let them know new products are up like a week before the selection period to give people time to check it out first?

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let me clarify.  They sent out an e-mail to current subscribers last Friday (March 9) that they have the new selection up.  The first 10 products shown on the "all products" page: are the "new for spring season" products.  The first three rows (actually, not sure if Kelly Teegarden and Alterna were in Winter or if they're new for Spring) at least through the Fallene product are new.

I'm guessing possibly they might remove some "sold out" products on the 15th, but that's a complete guess.

You aren't considered a subscriber until you order your first kit.  Did you already order a box during the winter season?  Or will this be your first kit?  If this is going to be your second kit, you should be considered a subscriber.  If you signed up but never completed your kit, and are waiting to choose items for your very first kit, then you're technically not a subscriber yet, since you have to complete the order to get the ball rolling.  (If this is your first box, you can wait up until the very last minute to order your spring kit!)  Subscribers will get an e-mail this Thursday announcing that they can now start choosing their items for the Spring Box.  In that e-mail, it should tell them "Be sure to pick your items by XXX Date!" (Basically if you don't choose by that date, they'll go ahead and send you a box of 8 mystery items, and I'm assuming they charge you when they send out the box.)

So, subscribers are people who will eventually get a box regardless of whether they choose their items or not.  People who have just been playing with the site and haven't received their first box yet are still people who are just playing with the site :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wahhhh my reply got deleted.

Ok I'm trying to put together my kit.

I wanted new eye creams so I grabbed both of those, and I NEED to get the LaRocca after seeing practically everybody getting it and LOVING it. (FS = Full size, S = still a decent size)

FS: LaRocca Skincare FS $75

FS: Raw Natural Beauty eye treatment .5 oz $39 FS

FS: Cures daytime eye cream $50 FS

Then I included these two cause they were the most expensive (and decent sized) products on my list:

FS: DermaQuest Skin Vitalight 2oz $63 FS - This is a non-hydroquinone skin lightener. i've got hyperpigmentation problems that are easily hidden by foundation, but everybody always tells me I've got beautiful skin and I wish it wasn't so red when I took my foundation off (You can see everywhere I've had acne for at least the last 6 - 12 months)!  I'm afraid of using hydroquinone!

(S) Kinerase moisturizer $88/1.7 - 1oz = $51.76 Kinerase is out of my normal price point and I've been wanting to try them out.

Then I crossed out stuff cause it was cheap:

Vichy Day Cream $40/1.5, 0.5 = $13.33 value (I actually would want to try this but the sample size is 0.5 oz for a mid-priced product...the other moisture products that offer the same size are like...twice as expensive as this one)
becca Primer $40/1.35, .5 = $14.82 (A beautyfix panel person said it's not ideal for dry skin but good for oily skin. Well, my skin's not that oily and touches on the dry side.)

Alpha Hydrox Anti-wrinkle 1.6oz $16 FS (My skincare price point has increased over the last couple years and most of my basic skincare items are at least in the $25-35 range, so I'm guessing this is purely just AHA)

DDF Brightening Cleanser  $38/8.45 oz - 2oz = $8.99 (the other two cleansers below are larger and can clean makeup)

Skyn Iceland 2pc Cleanser $28/5oz - 1oz = $5.60 (read reviews that it's not that great, hard to rinse off completely, and saw a picture of it as being tiny...one place said 1oz which is small for a cleanser.)

Batiste -  $3-8 FS

Then got rid of some things because they're lower on the priority list or I have similar products already:

SkinMedica TNS Lip Plump System $34 FS (I don't really need to plump my lips but I thought it would be fun)
SkinMedica Vitamin C&E serum $95/1oz, .25oz = $23.75 (my first kit had 4 serums, one was a A & C, another was citrusy which would imply more C, lol, if I had more choices left, this would have definitely been high on my list.)

Now I've got to figure out what 3 products I want out of what's remaining. 

I know I want a new makeup removing cleanser, and both of these claim to remove makeup. Not sure if I'll get one or both:

FS: Perricone MD Cleanser (6oz) FS $39

(S) 3LAB cleansing foam  $50/4.4, 3.4oz = $38.63 - never heard of this brand outside of BeautyFix, but their cream listed below is $260?! do they overprice themselves for glamor or are they like...ridiculously good? it's over $11/ounce versus $6.50/oz of the Perricone MD one, which I had already felt was too expensive for a cleanser lol)

Haven't heard of any of these brands outside of BeautyFix and having a hard time finding reviews on any of them, too:

Phytomer Melting Cream $75.50/1.6 (.5) = $23.59
3LAB .38 anti-aging cream $260/2oz 0.38oz = $49.40 (seriously? $260 for a jar of this stuff? is it that good?!? one of the smallest sample sizes available, too)
Guinot Long Vie Cellularire $85/1.6 - .51oz = $27.09 (I haven't heard of them before, but half of the 9 reviews on MakeupAlley say that it's their new HG product)

Hair products...since I chopped of 21" of hair last month, I've been looking at hair products, and wondering if I should try one out:

FS: Angeldrops (in my list last month) $19/2oz FS (I think I would probably not use this as much because I wouldn't know how to use it. My hair is mostly normal. Not too oily, not too dry.  It's just a lot of product and seems like it would be cool.)
FS: Philip B Katira hair masque $20/2oz FS (I read on the website you use this after you shampoo+condition+step out of the shower. Then you put it in your hair and let it dry to a rock solid helmet. Then you either rinse it out, or you wait overnight rinse it out in the morning (allowing the katira to penetrate your hair? something like that).  Then it says your hair is a lot more manageable. My hair's actually not hard to manage either but I've never done any sort of "treatment" for my hair and thought this might be fun to do sometimes like mini-at home-spa night or something.)

Anybody have any suggestions for the ones I'm still working out?  (or any reasons I should NOT get the ones I've already got in my kit?  I'm not familiar with Raw Natural Beauty, DermaQuest, or Cures)

@BeautyFool - not sure about the referrals as I haven't technically referred anybody...just plopped stepstool next to the bandwagon to allow everyone to hop on LOL.  I think there's supposed to be some way inside your account that you can SEND your referral to someone and then they use it, but not sure I haven't really tried it out at all?

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I'm still pretty confused. So if I order a box tomorrow , I won't be charged again when the new season starts right? Is anyone automatically charged? I don't think I'd want to commit to making a $50 purchase quarterly, but would I be able to get boxes per season as I want?

Also, could someone use both the first box code and this makeup talk code (say I ordered my first box tomorrow and the spring one in a couple months using the new code) ? I'm sorry for all the questions it's just really confusing!

Cookies, is the box you order tomorrow going to be your first box?  If so, you'll be charged for the box you order tomorrow.  Right now I'm confused myself as to whether this is considered the "Winter" season or "Spring" season for brand new members.  I think a few gals were told that their new orders from this weekend were considered Spring orders because they had the new spring items in it.  (All "current" subscribers already received their Winter Boxes over a month or two ago.)

If they consider the box you order tomorrow to be a Winter order, then you'll get an e-mail on Thursday asking to pick your new Spring Season box.  In that e-mail, they'll state something along the lines of "Pick your new items. If you don't pick by March XX date, we'll pick for you."  You won't get charged for your Spring box until you choose your items and place your new Spring order, OR until that cut off date passes, and they choose your items for you.  THEN, you'll automatically get charged.  You do have some time to call in and skip the season before you get charged though, so you have plenty of time to decide whether you want your box or not.

If they consider the box you order tomorrow to be a Spring order, then you won't get that e-mail until the Summer season is ready.

Note! If you called in to skip your box and change your mind, and suddenly two months later you decide, "OK I want my spring box anyway!" You just go into your account and choose your items and "ship your kit!" and you'll get charged/order your box like normal at that point.

The BFMKUP code will be valid through May 15!

That all make sense?  Let me know if you have any more questions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope I'm not being super bothersome lol I appreciate all the info here!

Ok, so I must have already seen all the things for the Spring collection. I signed up for BeautyFix and ordered my first box on the same day (the 10th or 11th) without knowing that new products were up and that it was about to be a new season. So.. technically I already purchased my Spring box. I'm guessing I will get the same selection period as everyone else (and the email to warn me) for the Summer kit. 

So I am technically a subscriber now but I shouldn't get the email on Thursday with the warning to purchase because I already bought it, and because it was my first box. If I do, I'll just call them up and get it straightened out. 

Do they usually send out an email to subscribers to let them know new products are up like a week before the selection period to give people time to check it out first?
It's no problem, glad I can help!

I'm honestly not sure if you'll get a new e-mail for Spring or not.  I guess we'll find out on Thursday!  (I'm guessing you might be right though, that it might be considered your Spring Box instead of the Winter)  I was hoping that gals could use BFBLOG and order now and then make a new order on Thursday using BFMKUP, but I didn't take into account that new members would be choosing from Spring items instead of winter items.

Yes, I agree I believe you are a subscriber now.  If you DO get your e-mail on Thursday, I would suggest calling them to get it straightened out to make sure you don't need to choose another spring box (unless of course you want to use the MakeupTalk code and get $20 off your second box)

We all got e-mails on March 9 (Friday, a day or two before you ordered) that the new collection was up to allow you to check it out.

For Winter, we all got e-mails on December 9 to look at the new selection, then a new e-mail on December 14th saying that we could now choose and needed to pick by December 26, 11:59pm PST.  That's two and a half weeks of knowing what the new season has before you need to call about skipping. But if you want to play it safe, skip early if you can't decide, then make your order whenever you want throughout the season.   You won't get charged until you actually decide to make your order then.

----

Oh. I was looking at getting the cylinder bag this time. Did anybody get it last time and what did you think of it?  Last time I got the Quilted Vanity Case and I actually like it -a lot- it fits a LOT of stuff in it for appearing to be so small, and I took it with me on my trip last week. It was really nice enough for me to want to get a second one.  But I was kind of interested in having a bag possibly for my brushes too.

3LAB .38 anti-aging cream $260/2oz 0.38oz = $49.40 (seriously? $260 for a jar of this stuff? is it that good?!? one of the smallest sample sizes available, too)

I can't tell you first-hand but the reviews I've seen of it on seem pretty good. No one mentions how long the effects last (b/c they haven't tried it for more than a few weeks) but say that in about a week or week and a half, there were clearly-visible results it getting rid of lines. It might be too late then, but I'll update on how my mom's skin does after she tries it for a week. She's in her 50s with several lines so if I see noticeable changes, it's gotta be good. With magic apples and all that, I would expect it to be worth the ridic price tag!

I can't help you, but I think I saw your video! lol too bad it was after I already ordered my stuff. hope you get your credits~

Originally Posted by beautyfool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is great! Thanks for the code. 

Does anyone know anything about referrals? I have had several people who I referred on my YT channel say they placed an order but I have yet to receive any emails for BF confirming that which is what they said would happen when I called to ask about it. I have since called to find out what I need to do bc I haven't been getting any emails even though I know that my referrals have placed orders and the guy I talked with said he would email some lady who deals with those codes. I have yet to hear back and this was mid last week. I am just wondering if anyone else has referred anyone and gotten the $10 credit. I remember hearing that some people got their moms to join.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gifWith magic apples and all that, I would expect it to be worth the ridic price tag!
Magic apples! I should have realized and made the connection earlier. Snow White's fountain of youth!  Of course, no wonder it's so expensive!

edit: lol one of the serums I got last time retailed for $99 on DermStore.  When my sister came to visit me she asked me if I used any serums at night. I pointed to that bottle and she goes, "Is it any good?" I just shrugged, told her I got it through BeautyFix and said it's supposed to be worth $99. For that much I guess it's gotta do at least something good. LOL.  It just makes me feel like I've got my hands on some really expensive, fancy-schmancy product that the normal everyday person wouldn't ever think to buy. I know I'd never think to buy a $260 cream on my own, lol.

I wanted new eye creams so I grabbed both of those, and I NEED to get the LaRocca after seeing practically everybody getting it and LOVING it. (FS = Full size, S = still a decent size)

Then I included these two cause they were the most expensive (and decent sized) products on my list:

FS: DermaQuest Skin Vitalight 2oz $63 FS - This is a non-hydroquinone skin lightener. i've got hyperpigmentation problems that are easily hidden by foundation, but everybody always tells me I've got beautiful skin and I wish it wasn't so red when I took my foundation off (You can see everywhere I've had acne for at least the last 6 - 12 months)!  I'm afraid of using hydroquinone!

(S) Kinerase moisturizer $88/1.7 - 1oz = $51.76 Kinerase is out of my normal price point and I've been wanting to try them out.

Vichy Day Cream $40/1.5, 0.5 = $13.33 value (I actually would want to try this but the sample size is 0.5 oz for a mid-priced product...the other moisture products that offer the same size are like...twice as expensive as this one)

becca Primer $40/1.35, .5 = $14.82 (A beautyfix panel person said it's not ideal for dry skin but good for oily skin. Well, my skin's not that oily and touches on the dry side.)

Alpha Hydrox Anti-wrinkle 1.6oz $16 FS (My skincare price point has increased over the last couple years and most of my basic skincare items are at least in the $25-35 range, so I'm guessing this is purely just AHA)

DDF Brightening Cleanser  $38/8.45 oz - 2oz = $8.99 (the other two cleansers below are larger and can clean makeup)

Skyn Iceland 2pc Cleanser $28/5oz - 1oz = $5.60 (read reviews that it's not that great, hard to rinse off completely, and saw a picture of it as being tiny...one place said 1oz which is small for a cleanser.)

Batiste -  $3-8 FS

Then got rid of some things because they're lower on the priority list or I have similar products already:

SkinMedica TNS Lip Plump System $34 FS (I don't really need to plump my lips but I thought it would be fun)

SkinMedica Vitamin C&E serum $95/1oz, .25oz = $23.75 (my first kit had 4 serums, one was a A & C, another was citrusy which would imply more C, lol, if I had more choices left, this would have definitely been high on my list.)

I know I want a new makeup removing cleanser, and both of these claim to remove makeup. Not sure if I'll get one or both:

(S) 3LAB cleansing foam  $50/4.4, 3.4oz = $38.63 - never heard of this brand outside of BeautyFix, but their cream listed below is $260?! do they overprice themselves for glamor or are they like...ridiculously good? it's over $11/ounce versus $6.50/oz of the Perricone MD one, which I had already felt was too expensive for a cleanser lol)

Haven't heard of any of these brands outside of BeautyFix and having a hard time finding reviews on any of them, too:

Guinot Long Vie Cellularire $85/1.6 - .51oz = $27.09 (I haven't heard of them before, but half of the 9 reviews on MakeupAlley say that it's their new HG product)

Hair products...since I chopped of 21" of hair last month, I've been looking at hair products, and wondering if I should try one out:

FS: Angeldrops (in my list last month) $19/2oz FS (I think I would probably not use this as much because I wouldn't know how to use it. My hair is mostly normal. Not too oily, not too dry.  It's just a lot of product and seems like it would be cool.)

FS: Philip B Katira hair masque $20/2oz FS (I read on the website you use this after you shampoo+condition+step out of the shower. Then you put it in your hair and let it dry to a rock solid helmet. Then you either rinse it out, or you wait overnight rinse it out in the morning (allowing the katira to penetrate your hair? something like that).  Then it says your hair is a lot more manageable. My hair's actually not hard to manage either but I've never done any sort of "treatment" for my hair and thought this might be fun to do sometimes like mini-at home-spa night or something.)

Anybody have any suggestions for the ones I'm still working out?  (or any reasons I should NOT get the ones I've already got in my kit?  I'm not familiar with Raw Natural Beauty, DermaQuest, or Cures)
I got the Angel Drops and the Hair Masque in my latest kit.  My hair is pretty normal, too, not too oily unless I skip washing a few days (I usually go every other day and use dry shampoo between).  I loved the Angel Drops! I use MoroccanOil's Oil Treatment and the drops worked a lot better with my hair.  It is a little past shoulder length and I have a LOT of hair so I used more than the 3 drops it recommended (probably about a dime size). I still like my MoroccanOil, but I use it mostly for smoothing after a blow dry now. I am probably going to order it in my next kit if I don't find anything better. I haven't used the masque yet, but it looks more like a "gel" substance rater than a conditioner, so I will have to see how that works.

I LOVE the hair masque! I haven't used it as a leave in, I let it sit for 10 mins while I shower. I noticed a immediate difference. It made my hair soft & frizz free. The angel drops didn't work for me, I will stay w/ my amika

I got the 3 lab m cream & I didn't care for it. La Mer is much better if you want a super spendy cream

Batiste -  $3-8 FS

Magic apples! I should have realized and made the connection earlier. Snow White's fountain of youth!  Of course, no wonder it's so expensive!

edit: lol one of the serums I got last time retailed for $99 on DermStore.  When my sister came to visit me she asked me if I used any serums at night. I pointed to that bottle and she goes, "Is it any good?" I just shrugged, told her I got it through BeautyFix and said it's supposed to be worth $99. For that much I guess it's gotta do at least something good. LOL.  It just makes me feel like I've got my hands on some really expensive, fancy-schmancy product that the normal everyday person wouldn't ever think to buy. I know I'd never think to buy a $260 cream on my own, lol.
lmaooo. I wouldn't consider it her fountain of youth, more like her source of epic death. but hey, she got a prince in the end in exchange for temporarily dying. anyway there are supposedly on 3 trees of this fruit in existence.. but I heard that a few years ago so maybe they've been able to grow more.

I totally get that. And especially with Beautyfix I feel like I'm getting such a good deal on the fancy stuff. Even though I tell myself I shouldn't keep doing these subscription services like this, I like to pat myself on the head for "saving" loads of money lol. 

random note, I saw you had Kpop down as fav. music. all I'm going to say is, Big Bang ftw ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Just a heads up: I just read on their fb page (from an unhappy customer) that the Perricone cleanser is not a 6 oz, it's a 2 oz. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> bummer! I was wanting to try it, but I don't know if I want to waste one of my 8 on a smaller size like that. What's more annoying, it clearly states on the website it's 6oz!!

wow major screw up they should honor what they have on their website

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a heads up: I just read on their fb page (from an unhappy customer) that the Perricone cleanser is not a 6 oz, it's a 2 oz.
frown.gif
bummer! I was wanting to try it, but I don't know if I want to waste one of my 8 on a smaller size like that.

What's more annoying, it clearly states on the website it's 6oz!!

Just a heads up: I just read on their fb page (from an unhappy customer) that the Perricone cleanser is not a 6 oz, it's a 2 oz.
frown.gif
bummer! I was wanting to try it, but I don't know if I want to waste one of my 8 on a smaller size like that.

that sucks D: I'm lucky that was one of the last choices to get cut from my kit. I hope they fix that soon.

Annelle: I got the 3Lab Cleanser in my last box.  I usually use Purity Made Simple, but I wanted to try something different for comparison. I really like the 3Lab- makes my skin feel crazy clean. Doesn't really dry it out, but not overly moisturizing either. I like my Purity a little better because it feels more moisturizing, but I might get another 3Lab one in this box because I really do like it and you can't beat the price with the coupon code. Just my thoughts on it in case it helps.

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Annelle: I got the 3Lab Cleanser in my last box.  I usually use Purity Made Simple, but I wanted to try something different for comparison. I really like the 3Lab- makes my skin feel crazy clean. Doesn't really dry it out, but not overly moisturizing either. I like my Purity a little better because it feels more moisturizing, but I might get another 3Lab one in this box because I really do like it and you can't beat the price with the coupon code. Just my thoughts on it in case it helps.
Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> would you tell me what type of skin you have? I've heard good reviews on the 3lab foaming cleanser and got it just because of those reviews but my skin is oily and acne-prone and am wondering if this will clean my skin well enough.

also, I saw this on the March Myglam thread and thought it was interesting. hm..

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieXO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just opened my bag and off to cancel now. I was really thinking MyGlam would be better than Birchbox after the contents of their first bag, but this bag is just awful. I got the 3Lab Perfect Cleansing foam which has Myristic Acid, a pore clogging ingredient, as the first ingredient and chock full of other oils and pore clogging ingredients. Yuck. That's all I get besides a few sample sachets, a generic eyeshadow brush, and a COUPON? No thanks.

Thanks for the codes Annelle! The code for $19.99 from this site is what convinced me to get my first Beauty Fix box. It came about a week ago - is it bad my favorite item is actually the makeup case? I really needed it!

I've had to put all the moisturizers/anti-agers from all my subscriptions in the fridge to keep them fresh, so I can use each for a few weeks and see if I like it. I have so many I'm afraid they might go bad before I get to them all!

I think I'll have to cancel this sub this time around (the spring kit) though, since I just got my first kit a week ago and have a fridge full of products to try. This is probably the best value for a subscription service though, esp with those codes.

frown.gif
Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow major screw up they should honor what they have on their website
So I checked this morning, and they said that they would change the picture AND description (multiple girls were complaining, and the receipts even said 6oz).  This was also the response they gave: "Hi Ladies- We are so sorry about this and thank you for bringing it to our attention. We are adjusting the image to show the appropriate 2 oz size that you will get in your kits. Please call (866) 381-4207 and they will be able to assist you in ordering another product if you are unhappy with this selection."
So if you got the 2oz when it still said it was a 6oz bottle, you can call in and get an additional item.  (Actually, I'm not sure if it's calling to get it replaced or calling to get an additional)

Originally Posted by doodlebug /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the codes Annelle! The code for $19.99 from this site is what convinced me to get my first Beauty Fix box. It came about a week ago - is it bad my favorite item is actually the makeup case? I really needed it!
I originally thought the makeup case would be a throwaway item (it's available in every kit) but I actually love mine, too.  I got the quilted squarish one...it holds soooo much more stuff than I expected it to! I was packing for a vacation and took it with me and it held almost of everything I needed.  I'm debating about whether I should get a 2nd one, or if I should get the cylinder one so I can have a separate bag for my brushes.

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

random note, I saw you had Kpop down as fav. music. all I'm going to say is, Big Bang ftw ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I watch Music Bank (KBS) all the time lol. Actually they don't show a lot of YG groups so I'm not as familiar with them.  Have you seen K-pop Star? (SBS) It's pretty fun (kind of like american idol except, they want somebody who can be the next star, not just someone who can or can't sing well...and I really like how they'll call someone out if they're being pitchy...the American singing compeitions, once you're deemed "a good singer" and it goes to public voting the judges are in love with you no matter how bad you perform)

Annelle: I generally have pretty oily skin. I have not noticed any ill effects, but now I am paranoid. I have fairly sensitive skin, but I haven't had any breakouts. Maybe I have just been lucky so far. I don't know. Feels clean but I have only been using it a few weeks.

Back