BeautyFix Coupon Promotion for MakeupTalk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, the BFMKUP is valid for anybody and everybody, new and existing alike.  Zadidoll posted her purchase in this thread:

]  " data-tooltip0-timestamp="6 hours, 38 minutes ago" data-tooltip0-type="first" data-tooltip0-username="zadidoll" href="../../124622/dermstores-beautyfix-2nd-quarter-selections">Dermstore's Beautyfix: 2nd quarter selections and she got her first box in the Winter Season using BFBLOG.  She seems to have gotten through her second order alright (she even posted her order summary page that shows her items and the $20 discount she was able to get.

When I bought my box last Fall, I remember verifying the amount I paid before completing my order, too.  (My e-mail receipt also showed the discounted price.) I know some girls have said it's automatically just charged or gone through without them seeing the discount yet?  or have experienced problems where it showed the full price, but they were told they wouldn't be charged it. Just put the code in before you click on "Ship My Kit" (there's an empty box next to the top button for you to fill out the promo code)...hopefully you get an order as smooth as what zadi's looked like lol.

I kind of want to wait until people get their kits so I can get some initial reactions to the few I'm deciding on before making my order...they're usually pretty fast to ship out, so hopefully I won't have to wait too long! haha

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had told her about the BFBLOG issues, iPretty949's credit card receipt/"return order" issue, Caryatid's "you're not a real subscriber" issue, Autumn Dahy's "the facebook isn't official and you should be happy about not getting your 6oz you liar" issue (paraphrased, lol), and how it seems that there's an older lady in customer service who is just really overall crabby.
(Also, the girl who was told BFMKUP was only for new customers)

Can the ladies who had these issues with customer service PM me (or e-mail me at annelle @ makeuptalk.com) your name, e-mail address, and telephone numbers that were used when you signed up for BeautyFix?  (and maybe a short reminder of which problem you had)

They want to look into your accounts and reach out to you ladies personally to resolve your issues.  (My marketing contact, the VP of Customer Retention, and Director of Customer Service)

I emailed you Annelle.Thanks for taking care of this 
smile.gif

I can't even place an order on the site now. I put the promo code in and click "ship my kit" and the it just goes to my account page. I get no confirmation email and it does not show up under orders. I really want to place an order, but frankly afraid to use the customer service support now.

They dont have the La Rocca primer anymore so I think I will skip this season, I also didnt get an email saying I will be charged by a specific date so I guess I wont ? (hopefully) 

Thanks again Annelle for looking out for us. I PM'd you my information. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope this all gets resolved and they step up their customer service, because that sort of thing is a total deal breaker for me, no matter how amazing the products are. These sorts of things can really make or break it for a customer!

Ladies if anyone is having any issues with making a purchase online, I found a way. I actually found the beautyfix technical support facebook

page which tells you how to fix the problem and it worked for me. Even the new promo code worked for me.

http://www.facebook.com/BeautyFix?sk=app_6009294086

By the way, I can also confirm that if you signed up using the code BFBLOG, than you are not considered a subscriber. After I made this purchase and used the new BFMKUP it welcomed me as a new member.

Then again I'm a bit confused. I did actually find the old email from my first order that also welcomed me as a new member with the terms. 

Well whatever, hopefully they are getting things fixed now!

Darn, I thought my issues were over with Dermstore, but there are more!

I checked my account today and it turns out that they charged me $49.99 instead of the $19.99. I'm so frustrated, especially because when I got my confirmation email when I ordered last week, it said they charged me $49.99 and I immediately called BeautyFix to correct the mistake. When I called, the woman assured me that they only charged me $19.99 so I figured it was just a mistake on their email. The charge hadn't gone through my account yet at that time.

Darn, I gotta call customer service again! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i cant trust their phone support. that happened to me too. i was charged 49.99 right when they submitted the order.

i emailed them right away and forwarded the email they sent to me showing the charge and they credited my acct right away. but i need to wait for 2 weeks for reversal!! absurd!!

Originally Posted by Autumn Dahy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn, I thought my issues were over with Dermstore, but there are more!

I checked my account today and it turns out that they charged me $49.99 instead of the $19.99. I'm so frustrated, especially because when I got my confirmation email when I ordered last week, it said they charged me $49.99 and I immediately called BeautyFix to correct the mistake. When I called, the woman assured me that they only charged me $19.99 so I figured it was just a mistake on their email. The charge hadn't gone through my account yet at that time.

Darn, I gotta call customer service again! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ugh! This all sounds so horrible....I just posted in the BeautyFix thread about how I got no e mail to choose and was thinking of skipping this season anyway....I'm going to call tomorrow to make sure I don't get charged but I am NOT looking forward to having to speak with customer service...

Hi ladies, sorry for the delay. I've been busy all weekend trying to cover MakeupShow LA for MUT. I'm going to get this e-mail with your contact info out to BeautyFix today.

Ok so I got the e-mail sent to them so I'll let you know what they say (or you gals might actually hear from them before I do)

Lol I'm not unsafe from these website problems myself!  I quickly went to see about the LaRocca primer myself and when I logged in, I noticed it was gone from my selection list too, BUT it was still showing up in my top 8 picks.  I was thinking, maybe there's one reserved for me since it was in my top 8?  So I threw in BFMKUP and clicked Ship my kit...and it told me I got the $20 discount...BUT my credit card number expires this month and I was planning on updating that before I finished my order.  I totally expected for it to give me some sort of "Error, one of your selections is no longer available, please try again" instead of a "Congratulations your Fix is on its way!"  (I didn't even get a chance to double check what else I had chosen :x )

So now I don't know if there was a primer waiting for me on the shelf still...if my credit card is going to go through, and if it doesn't, if it'll end up canceling my order causing me to no longer have that reserved primer...or if it'll screw up in trying to use the code again when I end up needing to re-run it with the new expiration date.  lol. So I told them about my experience this time too.  lol, yeah I agree they could use a little finesse in their shopping cart set up.

If I love at least 1-2 products though, I still can't beat the price, ugh!  Though, when it goes back to $50, I want at least 3-4 products that I love with at least 2-3 likes! ha.  good deals are so tasty :x

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum although I have been reading your posts for a while. However, this time I had to post too because I placed a beautyfix order on Saturday using the code (thank you very much by the way :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) and it seemed to work fine because I was charged $29.99 during checkout. But when they sent me a confirmation email it said that they charged me 49.99 and I just saw in my bank statement that they drew $29.99 on Saturday plus $49.99 yesterday!!!!!! What's going on here? I never had this problem with any other service I use! Has anyone else had this issue? I emailed them last night and this morning when I saw the double charge, but no respond yet! I guess I'll just have to wait :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

P.S. When I go to "track my order" in my account page I can only see the order I normally placed on Saturday with $29.99 charged (just like it should be)

They have a lot of problems with billing. I was suppose to be charged 19.99 for my first box and they charged me 49.99 so I had to get a 30.00 credit from them. You should not have been charged both times though, so I would definitely call them and have them credit your 49.99 back. I would not wait for them to email me back, I would call them asap.

ty for posting this as I too was having problems getting the code to work. I wish I had read more posts though as now I'm paranoid of having these double/wrong amount billed. In my confirmation email it says 19.99. I'll have to check my account to see.

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies if anyone is having any issues with making a purchase online, I found a way. I actually found the beautyfix technical support facebook

page which tells you how to fix the problem and it worked for me. Even the new promo code worked for me.

http://www.facebook.com/BeautyFix?sk=app_6009294086

By the way, I can also confirm that if you signed up using the code BFBLOG, than you are not considered a subscriber. After I made this purchase and used the new BFMKUP it welcomed me as a new member.

Have you gals who had customer service issues contacted me been contacted by BeautyFix yet?

Every time I hit "Ship my Kit" or whatever it just sends me back to my account page then makes me re-select my last item. Over and over and over and over and over. Looks like I'm not supposed to order this tonight or something.

Mine was really screwy, too. I hit the ship button but my order just never went through :/ I called today and placed my order along with the coupon code, though!

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every time I hit "Ship my Kit" or whatever it just sends me back to my account page then makes me re-select my last item. Over and over and over and over and over. Looks like I'm not supposed to order this tonight or something.

Mine was really screwy, too. I hit the ship button but my order just never went through :/ I called today and placed my order along with the coupon code, though!  
I'm just going to hold off for a while. I tried for about an hour and if i'm having that many problems then something doesn't want me to order it. Instead if placed a sample kit order from Spirit Beauty Lounge for $25. Got my 'fix' somehow lol

Latest posts

Back