BeautyFix Coupon Promotion for MakeupTalk!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some known issues that Beauty fix posted about on their technical support facebook page.

They say to make sure that you are using Internet Explorer 8 with Javascript enabled. 

I used Internet Explorer after I read that ( I actually used IE 9) and then when I clicked "Ship my kit", it finally worked.

Hope this helps someone 
smile.gif

About the billing issue I had, I finally got an email saying that the first correct amount of $29.99 was just pending (they didn't charge me) and they only charged me the wrong amount of $49.99 . So they sent me a refund of $20 which is supposed to show up in 3-5 days... I guess everything is OK after all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A person named Ciara sent me the email and she was very kind!

I was charged 29.99 and 49.99. They said I placed two orders ( I don't think so ). Yesterday I received my kit and today a box showed up with only a small makeup bag. That was the only thing in the box. I called Dermstore CS and she said she fixed everything. She was very nice.

Thank you for the code!  I did not have any issues except for one of my samples arriving completely open (the 3Lab M Cream) but somehow none of it spilled.  It was weird.  But I am happy with it.  I don't know if I can continue with BeautyFix (or if I need to honestly), but for now yay!

I got a call a couple of days go because I had the LaRocca Primer in my kit, but I didn't press "Ship my Kit" until after it was already sold out.  (It was already in my kit, so I thought I'd try it, why not)

I just called back today to try to figure out what else I'd wanted.  She told me that because of my inconvenience, she'd replace it with 2 items instead, which threw me off guard, because I was only expecting to get the 1 item replaced.  I ended up choosing the Glytone Acne Cleanser (I'm not sold on their body wash, but this was the only cleanser that said takes off makeup -- iffy reviews on the 3LAB and iQ Derma, and this cleanser said it can be used as a mask, and I'm a sucker for masks.) and I was debating between the iQ Derma acne moisturizer and the Angel Drops, but a second before I said anything, she (Ashley) asked if I wore make up (of course I do!) and suggested to me the Magic Mitt.  I felt the Magic Mitt was going to be gimmicky, and some reviews stated as much...she said she got it in her BeautyFix and she completely fell in love with it and was planning on buying a 2nd one for her cousin even.

I originally took the Magic Mitt off my list because it's only $15, but I figured I wasn't expecting to get a 2nd item so I shouldn't worry about price so much, and I probably won't choose it next time because it's only $15 lol.  I figured I'd probably not get as much use out of the Angel Drops (I'd probably still have no clue how to use it even after I got it) and the moisturizer I'd use but I've got other moisturizers so I don't necessarily need it (except to play with and a girl's gotta play)...but there is a chance that the mitts will be a hit or miss, and if it's a hit, it'll be amazing, especially since I don't already have something else like it.  She said if I wanted to double up on something I had ordered, she could do that too, but all of the products I chose were new to me, so I'd have no idea what to double on (if only I could have ordered two of the LaRocca's instead of none! haha)

Ashley was very friendly!

I was all set to join BF with the BFBLOG code last night, but the site was giving me so much trouble I couldn't.  It would keep taking me back to the beginning.  After reading all the customer service complaints and overcharges, I'm kind of glad I didn't. I was even going to skin Julep this month and cancel Goodebox to do it.

I'm really interested in the program though, but I think I'll keep an eye on it a while first to see if they can work out their kinks.

Just placed an order, using the BFBLOG.  Did have a few issues with it taking me back to the home page a few times.  Finally got the order to go thru, then I called CS to confirm only one order and that order total was $19.99.  I will be checking my bank in a few days to make sure only the 19.99 was charged, so thank you for the heads up ladies.  Wow, if everything goes smoothly this will be a great deal!

Back