BeautySage by youBeauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
I saw this post from Facebook. I do not know if this is the right thread to post this.

I signed up for updates and this is what was sent to me.

Thank you for your interest in BeautySage.

BeautySage is a soon-to-launch online shop inspired by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen’s YouBeauty. We carry only beauty and wellness products that are proven to deliver—for you, and for women like you. Most importantly, we carry products you’ll tell your friends about. Why? Because they work. It’s that simple.

You'll be the first to learn which items have passed our stringent vetting process, plus get insider tips, exclusive offers and so much more.

You'll also receive a token of our appreciation when we launch. We'll email you with directions to collect your special offer. Stay tuned!

- The BeautySage Team

This is on their FB page:

Just an FYI, this is NOT a monthly sampling program but rather you can get deluxe sample box when you purchase $30 or more from their online store for those who sign up before the launch.

More info on http://www.beautysage.com/

I got one of the boxes when the site launched.  For those that had signed up prior to the site's launch and then bought $30 worth of products, they sent the sample box as a gift w/purchase.  This is what was in my box, not sure if they varied in contents.

Latest posts

Back