Bebe Crystal Heart Tee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cute, except its $42!!!!!. omg. i cannot afford that. I would rather just donate the money to the national coalition for women and heart disease. bebe is making a fortune off of that t shirt and they're only giving 5 bucks away per shirt.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) With the purchase of the Bebe Crystal Heart tee Bebe will donate $5 to Womenheart, the National Coalition for Women and Heart Disease. It's a cute tee, check it out!

It is cute *I don't like the sleeves tho, I hate my arms anyways, too skinny* but I agree with you, can they spare it? Speaking of Bebe, did any of you see that long black suede coat w/ the fur around the collar? OMG! I want that SO bad!!! Originally Posted by maiho It's cute, except its $42!!!!!. omg. i cannot afford that. I would rather just donate the money to the national coalition for women and heart disease. bebe is making a fortune off of that t shirt and they're only giving 5 bucks away per shirt.

Originally Posted by maiho It's cute, except its $42!!!!!. omg. i cannot afford that. I would rather just donate the money to the national coalition for women and heart disease. bebe is making a fortune off of that t shirt and they're only giving 5 bucks away per shirt. ITA!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back