Becca Cosmetics are great

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately Becca products aren't available in Ireland but i've always heard great things about the line. I think Trisha has a few of their products. What are your favourite items?

Ps. I just realised you're new. Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome!!! I know they have a website that you can order from....some great products are the tinted glow enhancer (I have topaz and love it)...it goes on after your fouindation and adds this amazing sheen...also their cream blushes are great (I have dahlia and it gives that sunkissed look)...it is basically flawless to apply them...also great are their lip glosses...try going to the website (www.beccacosmetics.com) to see all of the products

Originally Posted by Laura Unfortunately Becca products aren't available in Ireland but i've always heard great things about the line. I think Trisha has a few of their products. What are your favourite items?
Ps. I just realised you're new. Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

i am DYING to try the loose powder. i'm gonna get it soon, though. i just haven't had the chance to get into the city.

i'm also gonna look into the tinted glow enhancer. thanks so much!

welcome to MUT, by the way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i am DYING to try the loose powder. i'm gonna get it soon, though. i just haven't had the chance to get into the city. Me too! I'm planning to get some when Trisha and I go to London. As it's mostly a complexion brand I want to try it out in person to make sure I get the right product. Plus I now have at least 4 brushes that I can use to put on loose powder and no powder to put on with them
smile.gif

I know I prob. have asked this about every product, but I just want to be safe
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, the becca loose powder hasn't caused breakouts for any of you who have tried it??? And also, the colors don't look orangey at all do they??? Is there any way to test out the powder before I buy it??? Thanks for all your help!!!

Trisha, I have used a cream blush only one time and that was ages ago!!! I had hard time adjusting both sides
icon_rolleyes.gif
Are they easy to use and which brand do you think is the best for cream blushes?

Originally Posted by Trisha Hi there, welcome to MuT!!
i love the few Becca products i have and would love to try more!

i have

• Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (i mix it with my fndt)
  • Bronzer Brush - love this sooooo much
  • Cream Blush - Hyacinth - i want Turkish Rose next
  • Fine Loose Finishing Powder -HG stuff for me, does not look like powder on!
Im going to London in the next month (the only place i have access to Becca) so i will probably try some more things and maybe pick up the pressed powder x

i absolutely love becca's shimmering skin perfector. i use it in opal (mix w/ foundation) & it really gives me a nice etherial glow, as well as increasing the staying power of my makeup. also, pressed shimmer powder in nefertiti is one of my favorite blushes, its exactly like nars orgasm but with a much creamier/smoother consistency.

I'm so tempted by Becca. I'm really impressed by their concealer selection, and I'm hoping to try it as soon as I use up the concealer I'm using now.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Me too! I'm planning to get some when Trisha and I go to London. As it's mostly a complexion brand I want to try it out in person to make sure I get the right product. Plus I now have at least 4 brushes that I can use to put on loose powder and no powder to put on with them
smile.gif
haha, hopefully you'll get it soon
wink.gif

Sounds great! I have to try them out then
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Lilla, i actually do love Stila Convertible Cheek/Lip the best, then Becca 2nd, but i love the colours they have that are different to ours!

Thanks for the response trisha. I checked online and I'm either wheat or one of the other yellow ones (sesame). I'm def getting my hands on one of the yellow ones, and not the pinks
icon_eek.gif
(They scare me). I'm not a loose powder kind of person, but I think I'm convinced that I should try this! Thanks again.

Originally Posted by jennyb Thanks for the response trisha. I checked online and I'm either wheat or one of the other yellow ones (sesame). I'm def getting my hands on one of the yellow ones, and not the pinks
icon_eek.gif
(They scare me). I'm not a loose powder kind of person, but I think I'm convinced that I should try this! Thanks again. i think i'm sesame, too, but i can't choose between that and wheat!

They both look like a match online. I'm so impulsive, I'm going to sephora today to check it out. So hopefully i'll find out if i'm wheat or sesame then.

Jennifer, I don't know if you've seen the colors in person or have even tried them on, but if not, when I go to sephora today, I will try to pay attention to what the colors wheat and sesame look like, and I'll let you know (maybe that will help makeup your decision)

Originally Posted by jennyb I know I prob. have asked this about every product, but I just want to be safe
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, the becca loose powder hasn't caused breakouts for any of you who have tried it??? And also, the colors don't look orangey at all do they??? Is there any way to test out the powder before I buy it??? Thanks for all your help!!! Bergdorf Goodman will give you a sample of the powder, if you stop by the Becca counter there. I got a sample of it when I bought the foundation, but I'm sure they would give a sample of the powder even if you didn't buy anything (it's a relatively new line and they probably want to attract new customers).

man, I just went to the local sephora, and they don't carry becca there!!! So now i'm going to check the next sephora by my house, and also I'm going to vegas tommorrow, and maybe one of the 2 sephoras on the strip will have it. I'm so bummed. I have no clue if i'm going to find it. Oh yeah, and Trisha is your friend a light olive complexion or medium. Because I think I'm light

Originally Posted by Trisha My friend is Wheat and she has an olive asian skintone if that helps anyone x Im mocha (which is neutral) i think i'm sesame then. jenny, let me know when you take a look
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i went to sephora tonight in times square and i got there at 11:50 and it closes at midnight and they weren't letting anyone in!
frown.gif

I don't know whats going on?!!!! I went to 2 sephoras today, both pretty close distance from my house, and they don't have becca!!!! If they don't have it in vegas I'm going to be shocked, and I seriously don't think my nords. has it. Do you guys think maybe this would be at a highend nordstroms (like south coast plaza, if you guys know where I'm talking about), and not a "regular" nordstroms.

that sucks jennifer, especially when you know what you want and you could get it real quick. Dang that's late for your sephora to close!!! I think the ones by me close at 9 on weekdays, maybe 10 on weekends.

Latest posts

Back