Bedtime

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay I know a thread like this has probably been made but,,,,why are you up at this hour?

ME: i've developed a habit over the summer of doing nothing all day...sleeping on the train(*edit....on the train ride from work) and drinking coffee

when i get home there's nothing to do so i'm on my laptop 24/7

i'm scared i'm becoming an insomniac i barely get any sleep anymore

i don't even FEEL like falling asleep and it's been this way for liek 2 weeks now

I'm trying to get my days and nights back on the right track. Woke up at 8pm today so I have to try to stay up as late as possible so I can go back to sleeping at NIGHT and being awake during the DAY
tongue.gif

Yea thats how it was for me. My boyfriend and I would be up all night til like 8-9 in the morning and then we'd go to bed and then we'd get up at like 5-6 in the afternoon. I had to change that tho cuz I was startin school. So now I go to bed at 2 in the morning and get up at 10 on school days and 12 on non school days.

Im usually on here from 10 pm til around midnight.I got off work early today though.

Latest posts

Back