Beef jerky

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it possible that one can eat too much beef jerky in a 48 hour time period?
icon_eek.gif

We order it online here and OMG! Can't stop eating the Teriyaki beef

http://store1.yimg.com/I/smokedmeats_1855_650333

LOL, I don't think so Tony, I eat all the time as well. My step dad makes beef jerky at his house, and OMG it is the best beef jerky ever. Him and my mom are starting a bussniess with it as well.

I eat beef jerky occasionally.. but this thread is making me crave some!! LOL what do you guys think is the best brand of beef jerky?

OMG Lilly, you need to order from that site I meantioned. Try the Teriyaki! I bought 2 lbs last time. IN fact, they are offering 20% off until tonight

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG Lilly, you need to order from that site I meantioned. Try the Teriyaki! I bought 2 lbs last time. IN fact, they are offering 20% off until tonight LOL I just ordered!!
icon_redface.gif
I'm such a sucker...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, you're gunna be like WTF.....I warned you!
wink.gif
Yeah it better be the best beef jerky EVER!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OK what the hell is beef jerky? I dont think we have that in Ireland. Also that pic looks so gross. I'm a big lover of meat but seeing like that is gross IMO!!

Originally Posted by Laura OK what the hell is beef jerky? I dont think we have that in Ireland. Also that pic looks so gross. I'm a big lover of meat but seeing like that is gross IMO!! it's dehydrated meat. you know like prunes and raisins. there are a lot of different kinds of jerky. turkey, elk, ostrich, buffalo, venison, salmon... not sure if there are more.

they also come flavored. like with teriyaki and pepper.

they sell beef jerky at costco over here in huge packs. or like at the gas stations you'll find some. they usually sell them at grocery stores by the snack isles.

Oh ok.. yeah i dont think we have that here but it sounds cool.

PS. Are you really late or up really early? You're not usually on at this time are you girlie?

Originally Posted by Laura Oh ok.. yeah i dont think we have that here but it sounds cool.
PS. Are you really late or up really early? You're not usually on at this time are you girlie?

it was really late. 1:15 a.m. sometimes i'm up that late, but i try to go to sleep earlier now. like 12:00 a.m. lol

Dang now I'm hungry for beef jerky!
icon_lol.gif
But ya I think it could be bad for ya if eat too much of it because it's loaded with sodium I believe.

Originally Posted by AngelaMH

Dang now I'm hungry for beef jerky!
icon_lol.gif
But ya I think it could be bad for ya if eat too much of it because it's loaded with sodium I believe.

I put salt on it....lol, just kidding

Latest posts

Back