- May 19, 2006
- Reaction score
Original recipe yield:
1 bread bowl dip
PREP TIME 20 Min
READY IN 20 Min
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round bread
- Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic powder and beer in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, blend until smooth.
- Remove and reserve top of round bread. Hollow out the loaf, reserving removed bread pieces.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into the hollowed loaf. Replace bread top between servings. Use the reserved removed bread pieces for dipping.