Before and After shot of Mature makeover!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was an extremely spontaneous shoot, I didn't have any of my real kit with me.

I used

YABY eyeshadows

ben nye translucent powder

lorac bronzer for blush

mac eyeshadows as a highlight

Too faced shadow as an eyebrow color

Rimmel London lasting 25 hour finish (surprising results)

I used a beauty blender

an NYX gloss

Elf bronzer for contour

Voluminous mascara

Smashbox gel liner

What a great after shot! She looks so refreshed and young!

Her lip colour is awesome and you did a great job!

What a huge difference!  You did a great job on her skin.  She looks absolutely amazing and at least 10yrs younger.  

That really shows that we can all achieve a great look with the right tools and a lot of know how, really thrilled for you superb job well done.

Susie

Not airbrushed! Just a beauty blender and a lot of love! Thanks everyone! I am so proud of it. This is really seeming to be my area of expertise.

Great work Ray of Sunshine! She really looked 10-15 years younger. Plus, she looked fresher and healthier because of the cheeks and the smooth face. You should do this professionally! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautiful!

That's how I look with and without makeup 
laughing.gif
  I love the power of makeup!

She looks like she could use the Philosophy - Keep the Peace Moisturizer.  It will balance out her redness - great for sensitive skin too.

I've also tried Nano Blurr but can't get it to work over my makeup...I can only ever use it when I am going without makeup that day. Works great but does not work with my makeup.  Anyone tried it?

Latest posts

Back