Being Bobby Brown

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Man, I've been watching this show in Bravo. It freakin cracks me up!!!

i never would have thought Whitney Houston is the way she is.

Yeah!! I saw a mini marathon (already) and it was bizzarly intriguing. All I can say is I feel for the daughter.

I'm looking forward to seeing this when it airs in Ireland.. So whats been happening?

Originally Posted by Laura So whats been happening? Oh, I'm curious too
tongue.gif

it's like staring at the sun... u know it's not good for you, but you're insanely curious to know what's going to happen...

as much crap as I'd heard about Whitney Houston, it still shocked (and upset) me to see that she's pretty much nowhere near as classy as her former image portrayed... if I were to come to a conclusion based on that show, i'd be like, "what ghetto did she just fall out of?"... now Bobby, he doesn't surprise me....

Buffoonery at it's best...

it cracks me up when whitney says stuff. like "hell-to-tha-Naw!" and they just start breaking out into song and dance.

and when they were in London or somewhere fancy, she has this fake "classy European" type of accent. cracks me up!

just a girl from a jersey getto on drugs. you know she checked into rehab after filming this show. she must be hi on these tapes.

www.pamperperfect.com

Originally Posted by Liz it cracks me up when whitney says stuff. like "hell-to-tha-Naw!" and they just start breaking out into song and dance.
and when they were in London or somewhere fancy, she has this fake "classy European" type of accent. cracks me up!

I caught this show after a FAB 5 episode and I felt so bad for their daughter. It was the one when they are in London shopping at Harrod's. She looked completely embarrassed to be with them. Money doesn't buy you class, that's for sure. And these two are prime examples of it. Nothing surprises me anymore.

this show is nuts,it is sad coming from whitney acting like a bafoon.she needs to get her shit straight at least for her kids.i mean as it is her kids know that mommy and daddy are going to court cause daddy beat up mommy!!!!
icon_eek.gif

I am with you Marisol. I will not watch this because I can't stand Whitney Houston. She has a great voice but that's about it!

I embarisingly enough love reality shows, but I refuse to watch this show. I do not like whitney houston and Bobby, they bug and scare me. I used to think that whitney was so classy, normal, pretty, and normal. But now she just scares me and it makes me wonder if she ever was remotely human. She seems like she is on a planet with anna nicole smith.

Originally Posted by indiefairy i was so confused i thot it was a show following bobbi brown (the makeup artist) lol! how cool wood that be tho! now that i would definitely watch...

I watched one episode and I wish I had that time in my life back. The show is horrible. Why would people want to act that way for the whole world to see?

She acts like an idiot and I think he is just sad!

Just my opinion though.

Latest posts

Back