BELLE AZURE IS READY to BUY!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh darn... looks like it's another road trip this weekend!!! LOL Hey Joy - just outta curiosity, do you know if they take the pro card on the mac site?
icon_wink.gif

You know... I've never tried! Give it a go & see! (I think you should be able to do it)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux You know... I've never tried! Give it a go & see! (I think you should be able to do it) can't add to cart yet... argh! lol
wink.gif

I see quite a few things that I like. I am trying to decide whether to pick them up at the store Thursday or buy them on line.

Originally Posted by Marisol Which lip gelee do you recommend Joy? My personal fave is Moistly. Mmm mmm, nice!

Oh wait... I was looking at the moisturegleam... that isn't available yet. Hrmmm... I went to 'checkout' - asks for credit card info & billing info - but nothing about pro? eh... maybe I should just drive out to the mall this Saturday... should MoistureGleam be out by then?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My personal fave is Moistly. Mmm mmm, nice! Do these also come out on Thursday?

AHA!!! Mall it is!!! Here's the FINE PRINT!!!
icon_evil.gif

At this time, we cannot grant M·A·C PRO Membership benefits online. We apologize for the inconvenience. Full membership benefits may be obtained only at M·A·C stores or by placing orders through M·A·C Customer Service. To place an order within North America, please call (800) 387-6707, ext. 8555. Outside of North America, please call (905) 470-7877 ext. 8555.

Hi! Isn't is EXCITING! I saw someone asked about the PRO card online, unfortunately, the site says NO.. ugh! No clue why not.. Oh well.. I'm going to MAC Short Hills on Saturday! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi! Isn't is EXCITING! I saw someone asked about the PRO card online, unfortunately, the site says NO.. ugh! No clue why not.. Oh well.. I'm going to MAC Short Hills on Saturday! Can't wait! oy! sorry to be redundant!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My personal fave is Moistly. Mmm mmm, nice! Are they very pigmented? My sister works next to a MAC counter so I am asking her to pick up a few items since I probably wont be able to get there before the weekend. I am interested in the Lipgelees.
Do you think the e/s are worth it? I read somewhere that Belle Azure e/s is almost like freshwater and others say that it is like Parrot.

Originally Posted by wongy74 :icon_love Oh my poor wallet. I know!I'm going to check them out tonight as the belle azure and lucky green look like they match the sari i'm wearing at my friend's wedding!

Anyone know when Moisturegleam is going to be out?? I wanna go to the (45 min. away) freestanding store for the Belle Azure - but I wanna get that too, so I might wait to make one trip... if I can hold out that long! lol
icon_eek.gif

woo hoo! i'm off to my appointment at 1:00! super excited!

i'll post pics of my stuff when i get back
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! i'm off to my appointment at 1:00! super excited!
i'll post pics of my stuff when i get back
biggrin.gif

YIPPIE!!!!!!
cool.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Are they very pigmented? My sister works next to a MAC counter so I am asking her to pick up a few items since I probably wont be able to get there before the weekend. I am interested in the Lipgelees.
Do you think the e/s are worth it? I read somewhere that Belle Azure e/s is almost like freshwater and others say that it is like Parrot.

All of these goodies (Belle Azure, Lip Gelees, Lady Sol & Sunshrine) are ALL out today.
As for the lip gelees, they aren't heavily pigmented -- it's more about the wet, jelly-like glossy shine. Moistly looks dark like bosenberry in the tube, but gives a tint of color and a lot of shine!

As for the Belle Azure e/s, it does look just like Freshwater (this kinda baffles me too). I'm going to go do an experiment to figure out what the difference is.

But in the meantime... this how MAC explains it online:

Freshwater: Bright summersky blue (Veluxe Pearl)

Belle Azure: Sunny day sea-blue with pearl (Veluxe Pearl)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Anyone know when Moisturegleam is going to be out?? I wanna go to the (45 min. away) freestanding store for the Belle Azure - but I wanna get that too, so I might wait to make one trip... if I can hold out that long! lol
icon_eek.gif
go today!

whoa. i got a huge haul today!!! i haven't really tested them out here at home because the bf is awake. lol

haul:

-all the belle azure eye shadows except for goldbit which i already have.

-3 of the lipglasses. didn't get the really bright purple/magenta one. just won't look good on me.

-the 3 pearlizers. good for a little shimmer or use on the eyes somehow.

-style blush

-subculture lip pencil

-blot powder in deep dark

i think that's it. lol.

i didn't get the bronzing sticks. i didn't like them. if i want a bronzing stick, i'll get the nars ones. you put them on your hand and it's like this dot and to me seemed hard to blend out. and you end up getting just a bunch of shimmer. which is why i got the pearlizers instead. i think they'll do the same thing without getting a blotchy color.

i really like the white looking lipglass. it tyrns into this peraly pinkish color. you know how trisha bought an armani lip gloss and it turned a different color? that's the same type of effect that that one is doing.

the lip gelles aren't coming out to the mac counters till the 30th. they are in pro and free standing stores today though. grrrrrr

Back