BELLE AZURE IS READY to BUY!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Sweet haul Janelle :icon_love Love what you got, enjoy them. I kept checking to see what you came home with but didn't see anything.... and thought you didn't want to leave the Mac store
wink.gif
LMAO! I didn't want to leave!!! lol Actually I only had a few minutes to haul - me, Leo and 4 other people went to the Drag track in Jersey for their "Night of Thrills" so unfortunately I didn't really have a lot of time to shop before we had to leave... which is also why I wasn't on last night... got home about 1am and I was dead tired!! Guess it was all the exhaust fumes from the Top Fuel Cars! lol

wow Janelle Ryathon is soo sexy on you. that´t the color I´ve been looking for lately. GOTTA GET THIS ASAP!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle wow Janelle Ryathon is soo sexy on you. that´t the color I´ve been looking for lately. GOTTA GET THIS ASAP!!! Thanks hun! It really is a pretty color! And I'm not really a lipglass person b/c I find them a tad stickier than I like in a l/g - but hey... when it works, it works! lol
wink.gif

nice haul janelle! don'tforget to add the pics to the mac pic sub-forum! hehehe.

i've gotta get tempting, but i have to go to the free standing store for the pan.

rayothon looks good on you too!

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul janelle! don'tforget to add the pics to the mac pic sub-forum! hehehe.
i've gotta get tempting, but i have to go to the free standing store for the pan.

rayothon looks good on you too!

Thanks hun! Will be adding the pics shortly (hence the product names on the pics!)
wink.gif

I know how that goes
icon_rolleyes.gif
I enjoy mu shopping better without my hubby waiting to see when I get done too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO! I didn't want to leave!!! lol Actually I only had a few minutes to haul - me, Leo and 4 other people went to the Drag track in Jersey for their "Night of Thrills" so unfortunately I didn't really have a lot of time to shop before we had to leave... which is also why I wasn't on last night... got home about 1am and I was dead tired!! Guess it was all the exhaust fumes from the Top Fuel Cars! lol

Great hauls girls!

Tracey - glad you had a better experience this time!

Janelle - that haul is great, and the lipglass looks fab on you!

Back