Ben Nye and Kryolan!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm going to a costume store today that carries some Ben Nye and Kryolan makeup and I'm looking for some suggestions on what to get?? Does anybody use these brands and have any certain thing that they absolutely love?

I really want the Kryolan Aquacolor Neon Palette, but I'm pretty sure they don't carry it there
frown.gif

I've a Kryolan palette (take a look at the pic gallery) and like it, good price/quality balance.

I have the Ben Nye Lumiere Grand 12-pan palette, the shades are awesome!

LOL!!!

Yup. The Lumiere Grands are AWESOME!!!

I don't have the palette, but they're really pigmented, easy to blend (and I'm a novice) and the shades are WOW!!!

Thanks guys!!!! I'm poor lol so I only bought one Lumiere Grande Colour in Sun Yellow (it looks gorgeous) and Aqua Glitter in Silver Prism, which I'll prob use as a glitter eyeliner. I'm excited though because they seemed to carry a very extensive line of Ben Nye and it's opened all year round! YAY!

Tee hee, I have Sun Yellow too...

Azalea is a gorge pink and theres this blue I got too... Looks like Electric blue
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey ladies! I'm going to a costume store today that carries some Ben Nye and Kryolan makeup and I'm looking for some suggestions on what to get?? Does anybody use these brands and have any certain thing that they absolutely love?I really want the Kryolan Aquacolor Neon Palette, but I'm pretty sure they don't carry it there
frown.gif

Hi,
Ben Nye and Kryolan are mostly threatrical makeup brands. With BN, try their Grand Lumiere colors (they're beautiful). You can get them individually or in palette form. Ben Nye's loose glitter is beautiful too. Have fun shopping.

The Ben Nye Grand Lumiere palette is one of my favourite things in my collection.

I have been wanting to try Ben Nye and Kryolan for quite some time. I have a costume shop about 2 minutes away that I think carries them. I should go check it out.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif save up your money girl- the Lumiere grand palette is worth the money... Jennifer bought one and posted pics, and i immediately bought one.https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...tte-52357.html

we both posted pics from our experience with them.

Thanks, that was super helpful!!! Now I have to go out and buy this!

FYI- I have a brand new on for sale in the List Your Items for Sale forum

Never tried Kryolan but I love the Ben Nye eyeshadows and so does my mom, lol. Such gorgeous pigmentation and color. Now you're making me want to go buy some!

Latest posts

Back