Ben Nye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone here ever use Ben Nye cosmetics? I need pretty good coverage, what did you think if you've used it?

Thanks!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by schlemmerm3779 Anyone here ever use Ben Nye cosmetics? I need pretty good coverage, what did you think if you've used it?
Thanks!
claps.gif

I'm a HUGE Ben Nye fan. If I have enough money, I would probably buy the entire line
smile.gif
The products are mostly used for stage/theatrical makeup, but during the last few years, they've added a lot of products that u can wear daily like great eyeshadows (very pigmented). For coverage, their foundations are mostly for pro use, so it's pretty heavy coverage. I don't really recommend them for daily wear
frown.gif
But you can try the Matte foundation and see if you like it. There are tons of shade to choose from.I haven't tried the concealers yet so I have no comment on them. For powder, I've only used the translucent one, and I really like it. I've heard great things about the Banana Poudre Visage though.

IMO, Ben Nye is great
smile.gif
Of course, I'm sure there are others here that probably don't like them...that's ok too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis I'm a HUGE Ben Nye fan. If I have enough money, I would probably buy the entire line
smile.gif
The products are mostly used for stage/theatrical makeup, but during the last few years, they've added a lot of products that u can wear daily like great eyeshadows (very pigmented). For coverage, their foundations are mostly for pro use, so it's pretty heavy coverage. I don't really recommend them for daily wear
frown.gif
But you can try the Matte foundation and see if you like it. There are tons of shade to choose from.I haven't tried the concealers yet so I have no comment on them. For powder, I've only used the translucent one, and I really like it. I've heard great things about the Banana Poudre Visage though.

IMO, Ben Nye is great
smile.gif
Of course, I'm sure there are others here that probably don't like them...that's ok too
wink.gif

Hey Girlie! Thanks so much
icon_smile.gif
I'm going to order some on Wednesday PAYDAY!!!
icon_lol.gif
!!!! I'll let you know how it goes!

i want some, but they don't sell anywhere near me and i need to see the colors better than what i've seen online before i buy them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i want some, but they don't sell anywhere near me and i need to see the colors better than what i've seen online before i buy them
frown.gif
You can order the catalogue. The site is:www.bennye.com. You either call, fax, or write to them, and they'll send one for free. You can see the colours much better.

Here's also a site that might help:

http://www.makeupfaq.com/html/wheretobuy.html

Most of the sites have an actual store that you can go to so you can check the products out. Are you in California? Coz Naimies and Frends are great stores that u can visit.

Hope that helps
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back