Benebaby's "Brows Across the Universe" Campaign

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to have perfect eyebrows . . . I have a lot to work with so I'm sure that the right person could make them look just divine!

wow i love this thread!!!

I know i have awful e/b and im currently letting them grow so i can get them done by a pro. just have to find one that isnt gonna cost me more then 20 bucks!!!

Bene are u able to put up the perfect brow shape for face types at all? that would be great.

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow i love this thread!!!I know i have awful e/b and im currently letting them grow so i can get them done by a pro. just have to find one that isnt gonna cost me more then 20 bucks!!!

Bene are u able to put up the perfect brow shape for face types at all? that would be great.

It's not really about the face shape, it's the face and the features. Brows really are individual. We can admire another persons brows but could never achieve those exact brows. The shape has so much to do with the browbone itself, the width of the face, the shape of eyes.....

I'm such a brow fiend...

...I be having good brow days and forget to keep maintenance on them and then it starts looking like a big ol' mess. :S

Mess:

249.jpg

A bit cleaner (excuse the lips...
scared.gif
)

030.jpg

So a few days ago I was cleaning around and overplucked a bit on my arch and stuff. Ugh. And I cut my long hair down. Is it okay to trim the brow hair down?

And notice I have a cut on my brow from stitches (first pic)... I fill it in with a pencil, but tends to wash off. Any recs for something that would last longer but not look heavy?

Well, point blank... how should I fix with my mess? Haha.

I think your brows look really pretty Celly! I didn't notice any sparse area?? Pencil def. wears off faster!! You could use a sealant on that area...Benefit She-Laq or something like it.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they are nice....but I would like to see them a little fuller. You do a good job with the arch and shaping them though!!
Hope I wan't tooo honest...

Yeah, I kind of like them when they're fuller, but they start to look nasty cause I get it from my parents, instead of having eyebrows that fall against my skin, they stick out like old men. Gel doesn't work. Also, if they get too full, I feel weird and unfeminine cause my lil bro looks just like me and we almost look IDENTICAL when I have no makeup and thicker brows would just worsen it. It's kind of embarassing. He's 12! I do grow them during Christmas though.

For some reason..."I do grow them during Christmas though" made me laugh toooo hard!!

sigh...i wish i had never plucked mine. sadly, i havent even really touched them in years and they just wont grow back all the way. i try to pencil them (tried browzings and the mac one but theyre all too red or too dark) but they end up looking different everyday. somedays i have good days, others just..forget it. cries!

brows are my biggest pet peeve besides hair. sadly, i have sucky BOTH.! it pains me that im so critical about others brows/hair and i have horrible both. just my luck..

Celly your brows looks awesome now!!!!!!! Like really, really awesome!

Mindy I know what you mean. I am ok with my brows but I hate my hair most times, I have this exact idea of what it should look like (color, cut, texture) but 9 out of 10 times my hair doesn´t follow my ideal lol. It sucks, I wished I lived with a gay hairstylist. That would make my hair ultimately happy

My brows. Really bad picture I know....no makeup and bad lighting so really bad undereye circles but you can see my brows so I'm putting it up lol. You can click on the picture for a bigger picture....

Any hints....suggestions...comments?

Ellen Marie

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif For some reason..."I do grow them during Christmas though" made me laugh toooo hard!! Well, I used to cause I was in HS and people didn't have to see me with hairy eyebrows during Christmas break.
glasses.gif

Hmmm mtgirl....do you tweeze the front of your brows?? The area closest to your nose?? If you do, don't. The front of your brows should line up with the inner corner of your eyes. If you have tweezed that area chances are it won't come back...but you can try. Other than that they look good. You have enough hair to get a really great arch, but I would recommend seeing a pro for that. Here's a REALLY rough example of what I suggest, I don't suggest looking like Cruella Deville....LOL!

3641-brows.jpg

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I used to cause I was in HS and people didn't have to see me with hairy eyebrows during Christmas break.
glasses.gif
Oh....I was wondering??? I was like, is this a Christmas Tradition?? Like grow your own tree?? Hahah!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm mtgirl....do you tweeze the front of your brows?? The area closest to your nose?? If you do, don't. The front of your brows should line up with the inner corner of your eyes. If you have tweezed that area chances are it won't come back...but you can try. Other than that they look good. You have enough hair to get a really great arch, but I would recommend seeing a pro for that. Here's a REALLY rough example of what I suggest, I don't suggest looking like Cruella Deville....LOL!
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...3641-brows.jpg

Hope that helps.

I think they'll look nicer that way
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly your brows looks awesome now!!!!!!! Like really, really awesome!
Mindy I know what you mean. I am ok with my brows but I hate my hair most times, I have this exact idea of what it should look like (color, cut, texture) but 9 out of 10 times my hair doesn´t follow my ideal lol. It sucks, I wished I lived with a gay hairstylist. That would make my hair ultimately happy

Aw thanks... means loads
biggrin.gif
I didn't see anything wrong with yours. It's clean and nice arch. Not short, not too long or thick...

...Mindy, I can share your pain. I have bad enough brow days where my mom or sis start going, 'ugh... hookay. you look angry' Haha.

Mari - I actually like your brows a lot too. A tiny bit fuller would work , yeah - but it suits your face the way it is.

I'm totally there with you, girl! I love what brows can do for a face, and get so jealous of those girls who have fine-boned faces and strong, dark brows (a la Jennifer Connelly and Ines Sastre). Damn them to hell - I want to look that fierce too! Though my own brows are none too shabby, if I may say so myself. I was complimented on them the other day by one of my co-workers, straight male, so they must be something else, eh? lol!

Back