Benebaby's San Francisco Haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol- I went to the Sephora in SF and the pro store on Union.
Nicole- I don't have the number. They said they are usually sold out...guess I got lucky!

if you even say you were there this last Saturday, i'll freak, cuz i was at both places!!! well, only for a sec, i was on a mission at Britex Fabrics... in which i will be making a mini post later.

awesome haul
smile.gif

Manders, because of you... I finally got my platinum pigment! Thank you! I called the SF pro store, and they shipped it to me.

That pink shock is pretty. I might have to try that one day.
smile.gif
Is that a cream blush or cream color base though? I know ccb can be used for the same thing. The color is awesome.

Girly colors! The blushes look soo pretty I'm in love with the color but I can't pull them off with my skintone, you sure can!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Manders, because of you... I finally got my platinum pigment! Thank you! I called the SF pro store, and they shipped it to me.
That pink shock is pretty. I might have to try that one day.
smile.gif
Is that a cream blush or cream color base though? I know ccb can be used for the same thing. The color is awesome.

The Pink Shock is a CCB. Sooo glad you got your Platinum Pigment..Yay!!

yay u must do a fotd especially with the platinum used wet. i used the gold one and oh my!

now i want this and the clear sky blue! would you sell me a sample manders?!!?

but yayyy good for you lol

Wow!! I missed this one earlier! Nice haul! Enjoy all your new goodies!

I wonder if you pay the same prices in USA for pigment the cost of it her per jar is 23.00 in Canada

Thats a wicked haul I love pink vivid

Back